• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Scottish FA can **** off. If we test him next week and it comes back negative he plays. How many of Liverpool’s players had to self isolate after being in close contact with Mane? None of them. They all got tested and carried on.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A few Scottish players are out. Christie, Armstrong, Burke and Tierney. All current or ex Celtic players. Edouard caught it also.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Farcical.

Why the **** does he have to self-isolate just by being in "close contact". Absolute joke. Get a test, a negative result and he plays. This is ridiculous.

blaze_of_glory

Yes, having national team authorities involved as well as clubs just confuses things. Who has jurisdiction over what advice needs to be followed? End the internationals for now. More travel is stupid anyway given the state of things.

Should probably cancel CL/EL as well until this situation is improved, but that will never happen given the money involved.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Its okay, Kola had Salah in his pocket so he will just add Mahrez to his collection.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The Scottish FA can **** off. If we test him next week and it comes back negative he plays. How many of Liverpool’s players had to self isolate after being in close contact with Mane? None of them. They all got tested and carried on.

Kane plays for Liverpool, he could be carrying the resident evil virus, turning into a zombie and the FA would let him play on.

Malky

Established Member
This,
If he comes back negative and still not allowed to play, yet no one in Liverpool had to isolate when both Mane and Thiago were tested positive, then the system is a joke.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm sure Keiran will be fine. I feel for him that he's going to miss out on a important game for Scotland though, I bet he's gutted. He seems the patriotic sort.

The procedures around Covid-19 in football seem less than ideal and pretty bizarre though, it must be said.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Totally right by Arsenal Tierney tested negative and i'm sure he'll be tested again in 4-5 days if the results came out negative again then we should not self isolate for 14. this is BS.

Malky

Established Member
If the decision lies with the club then test him after the internationals, he comes back negative then play him. It would actually work out better for us - doesn't risk serious injury playing pointless games and a key player gets time to rest.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Legally I'm not sure how this works. From a football side don't know who decides

Scientifically, if he actually was in close contact he needs to self isolate. But that seems to be in question

No matter how much we want him to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom