• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Sounds to me like a case of the Scottish FA wanting to make itself look good, telling as many players as possible to isolate, even if it's not necessary.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sounds to me like a case of the Scottish FA wanting to make itself look good, telling as many players as possible to isolate, even if it's not necessary.
Ding ding ding we have a winner! Scottish FA doesn’t give a **** what Tierney does, it doesn’t hurt them. They say this to make themselves look good so if for example Tierney infects all the Tesco’s in the UK they don’t look bad. Arsenal decide and nobody else.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Agreed. The Scottish separatist rebels need to be treated like Catalonian separatists were.

Mane against Kolasinac ffs
I wouldn't fret just yet - the way things are going most teams are going to find themselves unable to field their first choice players

especially when so many are overseas at the moment

Wiltord's left boot

Too right. The wee fecker has just basically shut the hospitality industry for the next 2 and a half weeks for the full central belt up here. Wee pain in the arse.

Can't believe there's someone more desperate to wreck the economy than Boris.

This is so ridiculous. Just do a test and let him play ffs.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Too right. The wee fecker has just basically shut the hospitality industry for the next 2 and a half weeks for the full central belt up here. Wee pain in the arse.

Think the only thing I agree with, that she's done today, is the one-way system back in supermarkets. We're a bit better off up here in the North of Scotland to you lot further south for restrictions though. She'll be locking you lot up 24/7 shortly.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just read about this, so annoying! Especially being away on International duty. I can see clubs stopping call ups to minimize the risks to their players. Clubs needs to ensure their players are in a club bubble and a family bubble, that's it, nothing else!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ding ding ding we have a winner! Scottish FA doesn’t give a **** what Tierney does, it doesn’t hurt them. They say this to make themselves look good so if for example Tierney infects all the Tesco’s in the UK they don’t look bad. Arsenal decide and nobody else.
He is in Scotland and that's the rules there unfortunately. Don't think this is an SFA problem more so a devolution problem.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's going to become a logistical nightmare. Clubs travel as a bubble and remain within their bubble. However internationals arrive separetly and play in separate jurisdictions with different rules. I can see the clubs saying to hell with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom