• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Really hope he is available for City, no reason he should not be allowed to play. That being said him missing three games for Scotland was a good thing considering his injury record, good break for him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Three negative tests. One more negative test on Friday and he needs to play, would literally make no sense to make him self isolate.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was one of our few players with urgency and had good moments, but yeah he got skinned a couple of times tbh. Was a bit uncomfortable to watch.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gets beat way too easily, this isn't the first time I've seen him getting roasted.. Both fullbacks were awful.

Manberg

Predator
Tierney needs to work on his defending. Skillful players are getting the better of him. Starting to become a bit frequent.

I remember him saying that he couldn’t keep up with Martinelli in training. I can now see why.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Tierney needs to work on his defending. Skillful players are getting the better of him. Starting to become a bit frequent.

I remember him saying that he couldn’t keep up with Martinelli in training. I can now see why.
He didn`t say that, he was he was very impressed by the way Martinelli never stopped running up and down the wing, not that he couldn`t deal with him.

Manberg

Predator
He didn`t say that, he was he was very impressed by the way Martinelli never stopped running up and down the wing, not that he couldn`t deal with him.

Maybe not but I read between the lines. He spoke about how Martinelli was in training and that he found it “mindblowing”. Can only mean that Martinelli was getting the better of him when playing against each other in training. (Did Tierney injure Martinelli? I wonder).
We see how he’a fared in our last 2 big games against Salah, Mane and now Mahrez and Cancelo, and we can clearly see that he’s struggling against tricky players.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Great "complete" left back but a decent at best wing back. He's awkward in this hybrid role. Wish we could just play 4 at the back and have him as LB.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We need him to become more aggressive with his pressing similar to what Robertson does which is why I’d prefer him as a LB/LWB rather than a LCB. The one time he pressed aggressively in City’s half it created a key chance for Saka.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We need him to become more aggressive with his pressing similar to what Robertson does which is why I’d prefer him as a LB/LWB rather than a LCB. The one time he pressed aggressively in City’s half it created a key chance for Saka.
It's just a tiny bit easier to press aggressively with Van Dijk and Fabinho covering than Luiz and Xhaka no? Maybe he will be able to with Partey and Gabriel but Robertson absolutely has the easier job based on who is around him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There some shaky moment definitely need to improve 1 v 1 situation he easily getting beaten at times

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Atrocious attacking, solid defender though.

I've had a feeling from the youtube clips that he is much better going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom