• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s pretty much kick and run which isn’t end of the world as he’s a fullback. Has a good cross on him as well.

I rate him more defensively, City’s wingers are class so there will always be awkward moments.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I know you guys wanna pretend that you didn’t see it, but I did post Bellerin skanking, it’s only fair I post Tierney as well.

:shivering:

Had a hard time with a Mahrez too. Hopefully the upcoming fixtures will be kinder to him - Liverpool then City is rough.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I know you guys wanna pretend that you didn’t see it, but I did post Bellerin skanking, it’s only fair I post Tierney as well.

:shivering:

Had a hard time with a Mahrez too. Hopefully the upcoming fixtures will be kinder to him - Liverpool then City is rough.
He got lucky there.

But think some of the comments against him are hard. Not so long ago he was excellent against both City and Liverpool, keeping Salah in his pocket. He played against City after being in isolation so potentially little to no training.

Not one I'm worried about.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
in contention to be our best player, in terms of the absolute shift he puts in every game

I absolutely adore him

Check

Another decent performance from him but I think he needs to improve on the ball a bit more. Saka made a few good runs in behind, especially in the first 15 minutes after the break and Tierney didn't pass it to him. It is a more risky pass than sideways, but that's how you create chances in the end.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Another decent performance from him but I think he needs to improve on the ball a bit more. Saka made a few good runs in behind, especially in the first 15 minutes after the break and Tierney didn't pass it to him. It is a more risky pass than sideways, but that's how you create chances in the end.
Risk reward. He played Saka and Aubameyang in twice and neither pass came off. Understandable he may be more cautious after that.

Bar a dodgy header he had a solid performance.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It’s easy to forget he’s still young, considering how long he’s been around for. He’ll continue to develop into a world class LB.

Solid again today. Few stray passes but defensively didn’t put a foot wrong and I love his understanding with Saka.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Crazy how he and Gabriel are still defensive babies really. Already first names on team sheet

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Kind of reminds me of Flamini.

Runs around like headless chicken...no imagination.

Ainsley Maitland Niles would be better at left back.

Once we get a centerforward that is an aerial threat, then Tierney might be effective.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'll be honest.. I don't see what others are seeing in him. Hasn't shown he's better than Monreal yet for me, let alone being world class.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Absolutely clueless on the ball, which is a shame because he has a great cross. Everything else from passing, moving forward with the ball, and understanding the attacking game is on League 1 standard.
A very good defender who can't play attacking football but he can cross the ball, I wonder how should any manager use that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom