• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has Tierney taken corners for us ever? Seem to remember Celtic fans on here saying he could.

If he ever did his assist total could skyrocket. Missed a good set piece taker since Santi and Özil tbh.
Tbf, Xhaka is decent at it. I don't know why he doesn't take them regularly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His height and his shot, maybe they think he would be better outfield?

Strictly theoretically mind, as we know what we normally see in reality - I’m just guessing.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg

Arteta or the set piece coach has Xhaka challenging the keeper on corners. Tierney doesn’t take it for counter attack prevention/mitigation reasons, probably. It’s all tactical.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's arguably the fittest player in our team. It wasn't long ago when a lot of people were calling him a crock.
He's arguably been the best LB in the league this season. He's top 5 in europe for sure.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
His ability to beat his man and whip in a cross is beyond remarkable.

If this were 90s/early 2000s he'd be getting top top end winger money.

D

Dial Square 1886

Man, this guy is SO much better than I thought he would be early doors.

Great to be totally wrong!!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is just a brilliant player. Finally looks like the player he was at Celtic

Pop Tart

Established Member
Motm again for me, his passion and desire is unmatched. Smart football brain, gets into good positions and can create.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He just owned the left flank today. Beat his man every time.
Just hoping he isn't too tired now.

Has 1 horrible moment though in the first half where he gave the ball away in our box which led to Carroll shot which he missed

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember playing PES 2011 player mode, if you did a fake shot/pass the computer would always buy it and you could constantly get passed your man doing that...Tierney somehow does this is real life, what a ****ing man :lol:

Can't believe people think he isn't as good as Robertson going forward, baffles me tbh.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
A machine up and down the wing, has his way with whatever full back he faces lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom