• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Class strike, his determination played a big part in getting the result.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wasn't having a particularly great game before the goal, but he showed the character you want to see to provide a big moment. Can tell he learned a lot from Brendan Rodgers!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The crossing still not there Arteta need to stop over depending on him. But very well taken goal wasn't easy.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Love this guy and he has the makings of a really top level fullback but is anyone else concerned about how easy he throws himself down?

I'm always hearing from my mates that it's just part of the game now, but I really can't accept that.

I hate it when other players try and get our players sent off with play acting and holding their face when touched on the chest or something (Alioski springs to mind!) but I hate it even more when it's our players.

Every team has its divers I guess but I always like to think that players need to have a bit more class when playing for our club.

Stay on your feet KT!

So we should be the one team that stays on their feet in a footballing landsape of players are universally throwing themselves to the ground 24/7 where refs dont give a pen unless you go down.

I cant back you on this one matey.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That one was for Rex!

GunnerShy

Massive massive goal. The quick response was absolutely necessary. If we needed 2 in the last 10-15 minutes we were dusted.

et3rnal

Massive massive goal. The quick response was absolutely necessary. If we needed 2 in the last 10-15 minutes we were dusted.
Don't think the goal (or the importance of it) is being spoken about enough. He fully made that goal as well, first with run and pass to Willian, then running into the space for the pass back, beating his man in a tight area and smashing it bottom corner with a great finish.

Was great composure all round, and as you said absolutely instrumental to winning the tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom