• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's lowkey giving Saka a run for his money as our player of the season. He's probably the player we miss most when he's unavailable. There's such a drop off in quality without him.

He's been the best LB in the league this season for me.

Those favourable comparisons to Robertson aren't looking so silly now, are they?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Shaw been much better but he is up there imo
Imo if we played 4atb all season and Tierney stayed fit he would have been winning it. He had to play left centre back in the 3atb for a while, imo he's been the best left back in the league since we switched formation but yeah Shaw will edge him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Riou praises (maybe even overpraises) an Arsenal player who has been playing well after a great win...of course everyone responds saying the fat **** from Yanited has been better...

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry...I thought this was an Arsenal forum!"

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mr dependable. I like a player who just does his job. When fit, I think every performance has been 7/10 at least. Another one who needs to stay fit.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Thought he was excellent today. Workrate second to none. Fight effort everything we want in a player. Great attacking threat too.

Wonderful wonderful player and hopefully he stays fit and with us for a long time

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Thought he was excellent today. Workrate second to none. Fight effort everything we want in a player. Great attacking threat too.

Wonderful wonderful player and hopefully he stays fit and with us for a long time
Just curious, what was excellent in his display today? Let's forget about him being Tierney and put the name X over his shirt, what impressed you that much? I saw some dodgy passing, couple of times it looked like he was passing to Casper (ghost), most of the other stuff was hitting defenders arse and getting a corner or some deflection.
Not even 10% of what we've seen over the last 2 months.

He is still probably number 1 LB in the league (2nd if you count Cancelo as a LB), but I just didn't like his performance today

ThePortugueseGunner

Players like Kieran Tierney will always be underrated. Not flashy, no great statistics, but personally I think that guys like him are the core of any winning squad.

Does his job right, and he's not mistake prone. I also like his attitude during games - my favorite player in the squad.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just curious, what was excellent in his display today? Let's forget about him being Tierney and put the name X over his shirt, what impressed you that much? I saw some dodgy passing, couple of times it looked like he was passing to Casper (ghost), most of the other stuff was hitting defenders arse and getting a corner or some deflection.
Not even 10% of what we've seen over the last 2 months.

He is still probably number 1 LB in the league (2nd if you count Cancelo as a LB), but I just didn't like his performance today
He made 6 tackles, beat the fullback many times to put a ball into the box or at least cause some problems. Was constantly up and down the pitch. Got an excellent assist. Could have had 1 or 2 more on another day.

Did he misplace a few passes? Yes maybe more than other games. That could be down to abit of fatigue. I just thought today like always he was very good. This is in a NLD. When it matter the most.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

So consistent just like Nacho, a worthy successor. He’s improved in the final third, putting in a lot more dangerous balls than before.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
None of our players will make the 11 for team of the season.

No consisitent performers. Just look at teh league table...laughable. We have good talents for sure though and Tierney and Saka are among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom