• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Every time we put on crossplay on Warzone we get killed by hackers :lol: it’s a nightmare. Can you play crossplay on Cold War ? Can’t remember.
Yep, crossplay is on Cold War. I'd suggest the majority of next gen games, even including sport games like Fifa, 2K etc. will all support crossplay. No longer do you have to subject yourself to some of these games at 60fps with no FOV. Downside is the hackers though of course.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yep, crossplay is on Cold War. I'd suggest the majority of next gen games, even including sport games like Fifa, 2K etc. will all support crossplay. No longer do you have to subject yourself to some of these games at 60fps with no FOV. Downside is the hackers though of course.
Isnt the FOV thing just for PC or is that coming in too? Its weird because when the PS3 and PS4 came out I was excited about graphics/ new releases etc but the thing I am most excited for with this gen is the FPS increase and reduction of input delay. I guess thats the direction gaming has gone. On fortnite/warzone/cod I just feel like there's a parachute on my back on PS4, everything you do is so delayed and it almost ruins everything. Should be getting my PS5 delivered by the end of March, I can't wait.

Goonger

We all do it though, don't we? Try to tone the Scottishness down when speaking to non-Scots people. (I'm assuming you're Scottish). I find myself trying to speak slower and at the same time being conscious of what I'm saying incase I chuck some random Scottish word in there that no-one understands.

Yeah, you have to. I work in Edinburgh in a small company of about 30 people, & there must be about 10 nationalities in amongst us. I always laugh when I hear a couple of the older ladies tell some off the non Scots to go 'ben that other room & have a look, & the guys are wondering who the heck Ben is? :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If the players can understand Mikel's rapid speech and accent, they'd have no problem with KT's. If they couldn't understand him, he'd just shout at them louder anyway :lol:

He's my favourite current Arsenal player but I'm not sure he needs the armband currently. He acts like as a captain without the armband anyway. He's a natural leader.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Beginning to look tired but we can't rest him. Always puts in a shift and hopefully the break will do him good
Scotland have 3 world cup qualifiers in 6 days next week so I doubt he will get much of a break between the West Ham and Liverpool games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I assume Robertson will start and there's that hyped kid at Rangers. I was hopeful ;)
Tierney plays LCB with Robertson at LWB so both will be playing. I suppose he could get rested for the Faroe Islands game depending on the results in the first 2 matches.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
very disappointing today. Seems the last week spat between him and Auba caused mikel to tinker and put Auba at the right. Very weird.

Xhaka, Saka and Tierney usually gave us a nice solid core which would manage the game, but its looking like all three are somewhat tanked out. A break should do them good. Tierney switched off a few times during the match, which is not usual for him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Still looks tired but made some runs
which were ignored/unseen and was sold enough if unspectacular. Hope Scotland don't break him.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Poor game and probably last game In Europe as well. Great block 2nd half. He will push himself to prove that it is just a bit of bad form. Quality player and a bargain as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom