• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hope he's okay, last player we needed to pick up an injury. What a dumb f*cking decision by Mikel.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hope he's okay, last player we needed to pick up an injury. What a dumb f*cking decision by Mikel.
He definitely isn't okay. I'm guessing he is out for the season and probably the start of next. Excellent squad building to have zero back up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Him not playing again this season mean we should forget about europa no way we winning this with Cedric LB Chambers bellerin RB.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Desperately need him fit for Thursday now. Can't fault Cedric for effort but he is no LB. Considering the injury history of Tierney another baffling decision in January to not sign a back up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Desperately need him fit for Thursday now. Can't fault Cedric for effort but he is no LB. Considering the injury history of Tierney another baffling decision in January to not sign a back up.
I don't think he'll be fit we'll need to know how bad his injury is always worrying when it's knee it could be nothing or it could be ACL

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think he'll be fit we'll need to know how bad his injury is always worrying when it's knee it could be nothing or it could be ACL
Yeah, just have to hope we have enough to get away with Cedric filling in for him on Thursday. Would have been confident enough before tonight but not a confidence builder for the team before Slavia.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Please don't be out for long...please injury gods, take Willian instead :pray:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Could be almost any kind of knee injury looking at it... Hyper extension puts the ACL, PCL and Popliteal under stress. Got a feeling it's a bad one.
Tierney-injury.jpeg

Honestly I'd be shocked if it's a minor one, best case scenario for me would be a month...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Felt like I was the only person questioning it on January.

Seems like a mad decision given Tierney’s injury history.

Was very happy we binned Mustafi to certain relegation in Germany, but Kola was a weird one.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tierney-injury.jpeg

Honestly I'd be shocked if it's a minor one, best case scenario for me would be a month...
Looks a bit like Theo's one with Rose, except Rose was coming in from the outside. There is force going down and across here which is terrifying. He's got his foot pinned as well ffs ⚰️

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Looks a bit like Theo's one with Rose, except Rose was coming in from the outside. There is force going down and across here which is terrifying. He's got his foot pinned as well ffs ⚰️
There's some similarities with Pickford's challenge on Van Dijk too.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Could be almost any kind of knee injury looking at it... Hyper extension puts the ACL, PCL and Popliteal under stress. Got a feeling it's a bad one.

Yeah hopefully it's minor, but wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be a serious one. Fingers crossed he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom