• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Please no its clear without attacking mid we can't attack i think he'll use him as LB in some games.
You can play attacking mid in a back 5 system

Leno
Holding Mari Gabriel
Cedric Xhaka Partey Saka
ESR Ødegaard
Lacazette

Don't think we have another choice but to train and play this system until Tierney's back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can play attacking mid in a back 5 system

Leno
Holding Mari Gabriel
Cedric Xhaka Partey Saka
ESR Ödegaard
Lacazette

Don't think we have another choice but to train and play this system until Tierney's back.
If we stay in Europe mikel might rotate in the league but i can't see back to 3421 he'll want to build understand and fluidity with current 4231 formation

GoonerJay24

If we stay in Europe mikel might rotate in the league but i can't see back to 3421 he'll want to build understand and fluidity with current 4231 formation

We've never played 3421 that was more 343 in the past.

It's foolish to rely on one formation only otherwise you'll have troubles when injuries occur like now. I really hope he considers adjusting the system to suit all available players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We've never played 3421 that was more 343 in the past.

It's foolish to rely on one formation only otherwise you'll have troubles when injuries occur like now. I really hope he considers adjusting the system to suit all available players.
I think we might give try because it'll have ESR or Ødegaard in it

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta is really quite f*cking stupid sometimes
I remember earlier in the year when A-M was clamouring for Arteta to rest KT because he had played lots of games but Arteta still went ahead and played him against Newcastle in a FA cup game and KT picked up an injury and was sidelined for several weeks after that and he was forced to play Cedric whom he didn't want to play in LB vs newcastle anyway.

You look at the way he handled Partey's fitness and how he kept playing unfit 19 year kid.

Sometimes you wonder if it's inexperience or stupidity.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I remember earlier in the year when A-M was clamouring for Arteta to rest KT because he had played lots of games but Arteta still went ahead and played him against Newcastle in a FA cup game and KT picked up an injury and was sidelined for several weeks after that and he was forced to play Cedric whom he didn't want to play in LB vs newcastle anyway.
Played Tierney the whole 120 mins of that Newcastle cup tie and then proceeded to rotate the whole team the next round with Southampton 😄

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We're on the verge of another Bellerin situation after Debuchy where Tierney is literally our only LB and expected to play every game. We'll run him straight into the ground at this point. Can't ever afford to pinch on such a crucial position in today's football.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You look at the way he handled Partey's fitness and how he kept playing unfit 19 year kid.

Sometimes you wonder if it's inexperience or stupidity.
Baffling. We're talking really basic stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good news on his injury really. Season over, should think. Rest up, champ. We’ll need him for the CL next season!

Pablo Mari can play there, or so we were told when he was first linked.

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I really don’t want 5 atb with Saka at LWB fwiw.

Our numbers were truly terrible during that run and it was only when he moved Saka up the pitch we improved.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really don’t want 5 atb with Saka at LWB fwiw.

Our numbers were truly terrible during that run and it was only when he moved Saka up the pitch we improved.
Don't want to see Cedric in LB either. He was terrible there bar the southampton game in the league.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't want to see Cedric in LB either. He was terrible there bar the southampton game in the league.

I’d genuinely just stick someone like Elneny there with no licence to roam and push the RB miles up the pitch as an attacking outlet.

Sort of like a back three then because unfortunately our best attacking full back option is now at RB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It was starting Willian, Laca and Auba in the front three earlier this season, more so than the 3-4-3 that really hurt us imo...that's about a combined age of about 100 ffs!

When we play a 3-4-3, we need no more than 2 of them playing at any time, ideally just 1 of them (and hopefully it's never Willian) we have had good periods with that formation in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom