• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I remember when I was saying he was injury prone last season everyone was disagreeing with me telling me I was wrong but it was obvious to us all. I feel like fans tend to bury their head in sand out of optimism, I should try it I'm too negative.

:lol:

You’re going to start sounding like @Riou. I’m not surprised he likes the post.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Only 3rd place for player of the season for our most consistent and best player?

This wouldn't of happened if he had a cucci handbag instead if a tesco bag.

I suspect Saka and ESR will be ahead of him as their more "fashionable players" despite not be being consistently as good as the likes of KT and Holdini.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Only 3rd place for player of the season for our most consistent and best player?

This wouldn't of happened if he had a cucci handbag instead if a tesco bag.

I suspect Saka and ESR will be ahead of him as their more "fashionable players" despite not be being consistently as good as the likes of KT and Holdini.
You’re capping, Tierney is appreciated even more because of his 90s style approach.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would've had Tierney in 2nd place, Saka will be a worthy winner though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would've had Tierney in 2nd place, Saka will be a worthy winner though.

Been one our top 6 players for sure, had a period were he, along with Tierney were our best players but unlike Tierney, Saka became pretty hit or miss towards the end and showed signs over being played and burning out at the end of season. Would of had KT, Holdini, Laca and maybe Gabriel too.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He doesn’t need to do anything if he keeps performing the way he does.

The injuries he has no control over really. I know it’s not from a lack of effort in training + diet.
I think it's the whole trying to be a tough guy only wearing t shirts in the cold weather. We get it you're Scottish but your muscles need to be warm to prevent injury.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

good he is our first choice LB for next few years unless we keep declining but we need him tie up for longer contract.
Was an amazing buy despite the injuries. Of course hasn't extended yet, but his personality is such that I would think he wants to stay in a safe place where he is comfortable.

Not to say he won't move on after this next contract, but I'm pretty confident he will extend despite our troubles. What a footballer and human being.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was an amazing buy despite the injuries. Of course hasn't extended yet, but his personality is such that I would think he wants to stay in a safe place where is comfortable.

Not to say he won't move on after this next contract, but I'm pretty confident he will extend despite our troubles. What a footballer and human being.
More buys like him and Gabriel is very positive im sure both will be in our back 4 for years to come good to see the club act smartly after 2 years signing him if he is good extend him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What an absolute ****, an absolute nothing story since it was reported last month we'd look to negoatiate.

This guys getting away with murder.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

What an absolute ****, an absolute nothing story since it was reported last month we'd look to negoatiate.

This guys getting away with murder.

Absolute ****ing joker. He’s throwing shade at Romano pretty much every day on Twitter and the **** is posting bollocks every day. This guy has gone to my no.1 most hated journalist. Much worse than Benge ever was (Benge wasn’t a smug ****).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Chris need to stop calling out Fab, we all know Fab is tap in marchent and nothing journalist but Chris has proven nothing he just repeating old stories.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was an amazing buy despite the injuries. Of course hasn't extended yet, but his personality is such that I would think he wants to stay in a safe place where he is comfortable.

If he wanted to stay in a safe place where he is comfortable he wouldn't have left Celtic. He wants to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom