• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If he wanted to stay in a safe place where he is comfortable he wouldn't have left Celtic. He wants to be the best.
Lol, obviously that is not what I meant. Of course he has ambition as a footballer, like he should with his talent and work-rate. And even Tierney wouldn't surely kid himself not loving the money that Celtic can never give.

What I meant is that he seems like a very loyal guy, who can serve a single club for a long time, especially when he is pretty shy so why risk a new environment when everything is going well, and he is adjusted and playing for a big team with great history at least.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lol, obviously that is not what I meant. Of course he has ambition as a footballer, like he should with his talent and work-rate. And even Tierney wouldn't surely kid himself not loving the money that Celtic can never give.

What I meant is that he seems like a very loyal guy, who can serve a single club for a long time, especially when he is pretty shy so why risk a new environment when everything is going well, and he is adjusted and playing for a big team with great history at least.
Celtic are a big team with history and he would have been made very wealthy at Celtic. If we aren't performing he will move. He has ambitions to win the biggest trophies and be regarded as the best. We can provide that platform question is will we.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

good he is our first choice LB for next few years unless we keep declining but we need him tie up for longer contract.
This is awesome news if we can get it done. Great character, great player as well. Need more like this in the squad.

Barry

If we keep finishing mid-table then Tierney won't be the only one pushing to leave either. He's quality though and extending his contract along with ESR and Saka should be high priorities.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Reading "Tierney misses out through injury" on the BBC...

UnsteadyDeliriousAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Need to sell.

Always seems injured.

Fat chance he deserves a new contract or even consideration for captaincy. Hearing the dumb Scottish saying Tierney is too good for us and needs to be at Man City. LOL

Same just like the Chileans with Sanchez when he wanted to leave.

If we can sucker a team to pay 40 million, we must sell.

Arsenal1508

Saka is a better left back than Tierney.

Though no shame as Saka is our best player and can be the best in a numerous positions. That Lennon fellow is hilarious thinking Tierney is Arsenal's best player. What a joke.

Barry

Tierney is class but I can understand the concern about his injuries. I don't think that means you sell him though, he's one of the best in the league when fit. Just need a good deputy / backup. Surprised we didn't use Saka more this season, think we would have been better with Xhaka in the the middle and Martinelli / Pepe getting more game time up front

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Need to sell.

Always seems injured.

Fat chance he deserves a new contract or even consideration for captaincy. Hearing the dumb Scottish saying Tierney is too good for us and needs to be at Man City. LOL

Same just like the Chileans with Sanchez when he wanted to leave.

If we can sucker a team to pay 40 million, we must sell.
Slow day at work mate?

Arsenal1508

We need to learn from our mistakes. Tierney is already on 80K per week. We should not be giving 100K per week contracts until we start moving up on the table.

Also look at Bellerin, prior to his injury, City were interested in him for 40 million. Now, we will be lucky to get 10 million.

We need to priotise the spine. A great goalkeeper or CM is worth more than a left back.

I standby my opinion. Just because he seems a good ole boy, doesnt mean we should not critic him. Lets not make out like Tierney isn't replaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom