• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Said this in last season's thread: defining the word "dependable" at the moment.
He has a really nice high lowest performance level. Comes to play every game, brings a strong solid effort each game. For a young player that says a lot. Very happy with this signing and so should we all be. Good work by the front office!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Despite being a centre back he made an overlapping run for the goal which made him our furthest player forward. These Arteta tactics. Nothing is as it seems.

Elite performance from an elite player. Crucial to the team. Must stay fit.

What I keep telling people. Out of possession we revert to a 5-2-3 type formation with Tierney tucked in and AMN all the way back as the LWB, or if we're up against it's a 5-4-1 but you get the idea. In possession it's a completely different story. Tierney goes to LB, AMN tucks in and almost plays a left-sided midfielders. For the goal this combination worked excellently. When Auba receives the ball, AMN is centrally, once Auba gets the ball AMN then makes a run toward the box, this combined with Nketiah occupying the central defenders, and along with Tierney bursting to overlap like you said gives Auba enough space to get a good shot off and in this instance result in a goal.

Under Arteta our tactics are never gonna be as rigid as they appear on paper. Players will have different roles depending on the situation and the opponent, depending on if we're out of possession or in possession.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This guy is so consistent! Every game now he's giving a great performance. His run wide of Auba was so intelligent, he knew Auba would shoot if he got the chance so he helped to give him the chance. We are really starting to build with so many top quality younger players. Exciting!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

just glad I created the thread. Every little helps.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Head over heels for Mr. Tierney. Replaced Nacho as our 7/10 player every week. There was an overlapping run against Liverpool where he showed incredible pace. You just never worry about him, he's all about his football and because of that he'll continue to improve. He'll progress beyond Robertson, of that I've no doubt.

Deep fried mars bars? Is that a thing?
Eww

Don't knock it till you try it lad! They're delicious.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You man/ladies love the Tesco bag ting too much. I posted it taking the piss.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tierney and McTominay playing as CBs tonight vs Israel tonight in the UNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom