• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

REEVIE1995

Charles Watts is reporting that Tierney is being assessed by Arsenal due o discomfort in his right leg. Absolutely gutted if he is out tonight. Walker Peter's is also out for Southampton so I was looking forward to watching Tierney up against Valery.

Jack badmon

If anything so Cedric can come back in at RB, we have the best chance against United if we have our first choice full backs in.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's why we could have done with an experienced ready made LB like Bertrand etc to come in and deputise for him.

I'm sure he'd pick up a lot less of these niggles if we were able to rest him every now and then.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I just wish we could have kept nacho and sold Kola instead. Would have been perfect. We wouldn't have been in this situation.

But I guess nacho wanted to go?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It's why we could have done with an experienced ready made LB like Bertrand etc to come in and deputise for him.

I'm sure he'd pick up a lot less of these niggles if we were able to rest him every now and then.

I was one of a few on here calling for Cedric to play LB to rest Tierney. We knew he could play FB on either side but when it came Arteta tried AMN :facepalm: Since that failure Cedric has played LB and played well. We have to rotate Tierney, Saka & ESR to keep them fit.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I was one of a few on here calling for Cedric to play LB to rest Tierney. We knew he could play FB on either side but when it came Arteta tried AMN :facepalm: Since that failure Cedric has played LB and played well. We have to rotate Tierney, Saka & ESR to keep them fit.

AMN has played on the left side even under Wenger. It's hardly a mistake to try to give AMN minutes, especially if he has been good in training etc.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
AMN has played on the left side even under Wenger. It's hardly a mistake to try to give AMN minutes, especially if he has been good in training etc.

So why didn't Arteta play him LB the next game, or even the game after?

drippin

So why didn't Arteta play him LB the next game, or even the game after?

Because he was total ****e in that game. Why would you play someone if they perform badly, while you have another player who can try?

He played Cedric, who has been pretty great there considering.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Because he was total ****e in that game. Why would you play someone if they perform badly, while you have another player who can try?

He played Cedric, who has been pretty great there considering.

Exactly, so why on earth are you questioning my post about AMN as LB? :facepalm:

drippin

Exactly, so why on earth are you questioning my post about AMN as LB? :facepalm:

Whaaat? You put that :facepalm:-emoji there so it seems like you think trying AMN on the left was some kind of mistake.

It wasn't, and he corrected it after AMN didn't perform, with trying Cedric there.

What is the problem here, can you explain?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Whaaat? You put that :facepalm:-emoji there so it seems like you think trying AMN on the left was some kind of mistake.

It wasn't, and he corrected it after AMN didn't perform, with trying Cedric there.

What is the problem here, can you explain?

AMN has been poor every min he's played this season. Cedric can play LB and my original post was why play AMN LB when Cedric is in the squad. My reason has been proven correct so it WAS a mistake to play AMN as LB.

drippin

AMN has been poor every min he's played this season. Cedric can play LB and my original post was why play AMN LB when Cedric is in the squad. My reason has been proven correct so it WAS a mistake to play AMN as LB.

No it wasn't. It was if you're Captain Hindsight.

AMN has been good on the left in previous seasons. He needs minutes. Cedric is needed on RB.

So naturally a good manager will give AMN an opportunity on the left. He didn't perform well, so he adjusted and played Cedric. Simple.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No it wasn't. It was if you're Captain Hindsight.

AMN has been good on the left in previous seasons. He needs minutes. Cedric is needed on RB.

So naturally a good manager will give AMN an opportunity on the left. He didn't perform well, so he adjusted and played Cedric. Simple.

This is my original post.

drippin

This is my original post.

"We knew he could play FB on either side but when it came Arteta tried AMN :facepalm:"

This is what I commented on. You make a face palm here, as if Arteta was stupid to try AMN on the left, when Cedric is needed for rotation on the right.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
"We knew he could play FB on either side but when it came Arteta tried AMN :facepalm:"

This is what I commented on. You make a face palm here, as if Arteta was stupid to try AMN on the left, when Cedric is needed for rotation on the right.

That's because I think he was stupid to play AMN at LB. A player who has been poor when tried this season, a player who doesn't want to play LB. Cedric can be used as rotation for either FB spot and that's exactly what is happening now.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We should have gotten cover for him. He covers a lot of ground and make lots of runs. Those kind of players needs to be rested. Now we've inevitably run him into the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom