• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

goonerfamily

To be fair, I thought he grew into the game.

He's a very different type of full-back in comparison to Zinchenko whereas White and Tomiyasu are more similar types of players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I find Tierney looking like Pepe in this team hilariously ironic btw. Atleast he can defend.

The day has come

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The day has come

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

I wrote a thoughtful post then I thought about some of his fans on here and I said f*ck it.

They will see a perfectly good player being used incorrectly and I want to see what they have to say about it. He wasn't awful anyways, he was genuinely good defensively.

LittleMo

I feel a bit sorry for Tierney, he’s only been back for two games and comes into the team with Arteta asking him to play like Zinchenko and spend half his time in midfield.

He looks what he is at the moment, a bit rusty, figuring out a different way to play and really low in confidence. I fully believe he’ll improve, at his best he’s much better than he has been these last two games.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
People underrestimate Tierney. If he gets a few games in a row he will be great imo. He's More well rounded than Zinko. Zinko is basically pure offenjce while Tierney is great defensivley and got a great cross on him, just rusty atm.

Tom349

I am sorry, i am sorry to be proven right, he is just a weak link, especially with how we want to play now.

Attacking - Just doesn't have the technical level. You can see when he passes, its not instant, there is always hesitation, a delay. He's not comfortable receiving the ball in tight spaces. He's definitely not comfortable drifting into the middle of the pitch, and when out wide, he's not comfortable to build, he'll just hit a cross.

Defensively - Once again, all attacks came down his side. Once again, Villa eventually scored from a corner conceded by him backing off and backing off. Rarely does he engage in the same way Tomiyasu or White do.

We should cash in next summer. Nothing against Tierney, but he's just not upto it at this level.

Good thing we have Tavarez and Lino Sousa cooking at Marsielle and in the under 23's respectively.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Silently doing well.
He should have started vs utd and now he should start vs Sp**s and other big teams in general. Zinchenko vs the other teams.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Solid today with a lot more thought going in to his game. Today looked fairly easy for him which is encouraging.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If Xhaka wasn't so good he would have been my MOTM

Clear of Zinchenko as things stand, can support the attack without being a danger in defense

Latest posts

Top Bottom