• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Absolutely elite at playing the classic LB role.

Zinchenko offers something very different and quite unique in that position, and it is a huge asset as well. That we have both is massive and will really help us during a long season.
Yeah. Having a traditional style FB that runs wide and cross is still important in many matches which is why I hope we can find a proper RB for it too (not Cedric)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Silently doing well.
He should have started vs utd and now he should start vs Sp**s and other big teams in general. Zinchenko vs the other teams.
Will be interesting next season. Zinchenko and Tierney as LB's, with Tierney being the more defensive one against tougher teams.

White and Norton-Cuffy as RB's, with White being the more defensive one against tougher teams.

One can use them also like if Tierney plays, then Norton-Cuffy is on the right. And if Zinchenko plays, White will be on the right.

Tomiyasu as the cover for LB and RB, or even CB if needed. That's some real quality and great squad building!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Had quite a solid game against Brentford, saw him bringing a different dimension with him tucking into midfield, as well as providing an overlapping option out wide.

He is clearly taking Arteta’s coaching on board.

Hopefully he stays fit, he will be very useful with his contribution this crazy season.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Had quite a solid game against Brentford, saw him bringing a different dimension with him tucking into midfield, as well as providing an overlapping option out wide.

Hopefully he stays fit, he will be very useful with his contribution this crazy season.
I noticed that as well. His ability to drift inside and occupy the midfield role is a lot better, than I would have ever thought. Obviously he is not on par with Zinny in that role, but he's improving.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm glad he came through last night's international unscathed. Scotland have three games and with Paterson now injured, I hope he is left out for one them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I noticed that as well. His ability to drift inside and occupy the midfield role is a lot better, than I would have ever thought. Obviously he is not on par with Zinny in that role, but he's improving.
He is such a talented and intelligent footballer in my opinion, so while it is surprising, it's not that weird.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tierney was superb against Brentford. More of a 2 dimensional old fashioned LB, up and down, quite fast, good tackler, great crosser. Zinchenko, isn’t as good as Tierney at those dimensions but he adds a 3rd dimension of coming into midfield and performing more intricate stuff really well. 2 great assets to have.

Malky

Established Member
Had a very good game last night, not sure if it was because Steve Clarke switched from his usual 352, to more of an Arsenal style 4231 formation that suited Tiereny better?
Either way, he's definitely Scotlands best LB

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Could be really beneficial for us that Scotland missed out on the world cup. With so many games coming up in the next two months if he had to then play a world cup and then straight back to finish the rest of the season he would have had no chance to stay fit. Now at least he has a fighting chance to stay healthy as he should get a nice 6 weeks break to put up his feet.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

He’s trying to learn the role apparently, saw him tucking into midfield a few times against Brentford. Hopefully he’ll be able to provide more variety to his game now.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Subbed off with concussion.

here we go batman GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom