• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

mpower2540

I have to say, I think he's the next guy to be moved on. I think he gives us something but he's nowhere near Zinchenko's level of technical security which is clearly what Mikel wants from that position. He's trying his best and that's all we can ask for but even from a defensive point of view, Bowen was skipping by him on a few occasions. He's a great rotational option for Zinny but I think Kieran will get fed up not starting games and probably believes he could start for a lot of other teams out there. We could also probably get a big fee for him too.

ksarp

I have to say, I think he's the next guy to be moved on. I think he gives us something but he's nowhere near Zinchenko's level of technical security which is clearly what Mikel wants from that position. He's trying his best and that's all we can ask for but even from a defensive point of view, Bowen was skipping by him on a few occasions. He's a great rotational option for Zinny but I think Kieran will get fed up not starting games and probably believes he could start for a lot of other teams out there. We could also probably get a big fee for him too.
I am inclined to agree . Body language is the purest form of feedback and while he gives it his all in every play, you can tell playing the playmaker at the 3 isn't comfortable for him. Also I'd venture to say his crossing efficiency isn't the best either. He should move on, especially if the loanee at Marseille returns

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm one of KT's biggest proponents. Rate him as a player, like his as a character.

It's about what Arteta wants from his LB though and that's not a role that fits best with KT's strengths. He's just a bit more limited technically than Zinchenko and is a little awkward in that role. Though I thought he gave it a good go against West Ham I thought his issues were pretty apparent there.

If you wanted a conventional LB I think you'd take KT over Zinchenko any day but that's not what Arteta wants from the role, which is fair enough.

TinFish

Bollocks, he's a fantastic backup and should be happy with the role especially for an aspiring title-challenging team.

Next season especially, many high quality games he can start in. We don't need more chopping and changing, keep the glue in place and trim the edges of the squad (nelson etc).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bowen started very well, but wasn't long before Tierney had him locked down...our best all round fullback.

Little tubby **** should have been sent off too for a second yellow for elbowing Kieran, especially when you see Palace's second red against Fulham.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Between Zinny/Tommi/KT you just about scrape one player who is fit for every game.

Why are people talking about moving KT on? He is needed as a quality replacement when the others are inevitably injured. What is the issue with having a strong squad? I'm perplexed. Stay off the fentanyl.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Interesting

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Bollocks, he's a fantastic backup and should be happy with the role especially for an aspiring title-challenging team.

Next season especially, many high quality games he can start in. We don't need more chopping and changing, keep the glue in place and trim the edges of the squad (nelson etc).
Not necessarily he could be fed up with his lack of minutes since he's definitely better than second choice.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Think Tesco will move on this summer. Don't mind him but he probably wants to be nailed on somewhere.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I should hope they both stay here for years to come, don’t understand why anyone would want one of them to leave.

And if I were one of them, I’d look at the other and think I could get the better of them, I wouldn’t give up and leave.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would maybe have subbed off Xhaka in the last 20-25 mins, brought Tierney on at leftback and pushed Zinny into midfield.

Needed a faster player between the lines at the end, though Granit did play well.

StefanB

Would maybe have subbed off Xhaka in the last 20-25 mins, brought Tierney on at leftback and pushed Zinny into midfield.

Needed a faster player between the lines at the end, though Granit did play well.

Might've been a very good move that. Tierney would've made life a bit easier for Martinelli aswell as he's pretty rapid, which would make the Newcastle defense back up even more.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for Tierney, he has to always do this now to maintain his rep. You know he’s rubbing Vicks on his chest under a throw blanket at home when he gets back.

Fl-CIDuXgAETXXA

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for Tierney, he has to always do this now to maintain his rep. You know he’s rubbing Vicks on his chest under a throw blanket at home when he gets back.

Fl-CIDuXgAETXXA
As long as you have the insulated codpiece, you'll be alright.

"Thus the codpiece, designed for discretion, became instead a rigid contrivance. Historians have compared it to “a permanent erection,” noting that it was “so voluminous it could serve as a pocket.” And indeed it did, offering convenient storage for one’s hankie or a stray orange, in addition to “ballads, bottles, napkins, pistols, hair, and even a looking glass,” as the scholar Will Fisher has written."

Pepesuave

Agreed. Willing to bet that he is headed to Newcastle this summer. They'll pay up as long as don't demand any crazy fee

Top Bottom