• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

288oa2p.jpg

This annoys the **** outta me (unless he has popped his clogs then R.I.P.)

Needs to come back and make 32 more posts and then drive off into the sunset......

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Let's just hurry up and get this done before a bigger club realises Tierney can be bought for so little. Buy Tierney and try and move out Kolasinac. Big upgrade for minimal spend.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Let's just hurry up and get this done before a bigger club realises Tierney can be bought for so little. Buy Tierney and try and move out Kolasinac. Big upgrade for minimal spend.

I'd rather keep Kolasinac and ditch Monreal. Kolasinac is good for rotation. Monreal is done out here.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd rather keep Kolasinac and ditch Monreal. Kolasinac is good for rotation. Monreal is done out here.

I like the technical ability of Monreal and ability to slot in at CB. You are right though, for a more dynamic team, we need to keep Kolasinac as an option over Monreal.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone remember Haruko the Goon?

Legend of the lobby when I was in there, got fed up with the system and set up his own forum. Then PMed everyone in the lobby with the link.

Hero.
Guy had an obsession with Fellaini and the word 'unreal' I remember me, hydro (on his old account I won't mention here) and a few others trolled the sh*t out of him one day using the word unreal in pretty much every post.:lol:

Gone but never forgotten, shout out Stevez as well who would have absolutely destroyed some people on here, think he had some serious beef with AntG and got kicked out once or twice. He reminds me a lot of @Furious actually, very similar 'tolerate no BS' attitude.:lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Some people never learn, Kolasinac is as dreadful as Mustafi. Mustafi has been costing us at the back but Kolasinac has been wasting our attacks with his rubbish final ball or indecisiveness plus he’s a limited player (he can only play LWB) as he can’t defend.

I’d say sell him for 10m while others don’t notice he’s a useless turkey. We should have sold Mustafi last summer but now the world knows he’s **** hopefully Kolasinac is sold before others notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom