• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Baby Driver and Margin Call are pretty ****ing good to be fair. Jeremy Irons performance in that film helped me choose investment banking for my career:lol:

Can’t watch American Beauty anymore though, spends the whole film lusting over a teenager and that scene where he tosses his salad in bed is bad vibes.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Same can be said for R Kelly. Completely and utterly disgusting and repulsive human being. But, ignition remix still bangs

shenanigans

Wondering why this thread has kicked off so much...I think it’s cos there’s genuine value and potential in this transfer hence the agitation. As a Scot (rangers/arsenal fan) I would say tierney is the real deal and I hope it happens for both of my clubs! Don’t think lb is even close to our top priority of ****e positions needing sorting out this summer (pretty much all of them apart from gk and strikers) but 20-25m for tierney is so worth it

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Anyone remember that lobby lad who used to follow the academy players and thought 16 year old Bellerin was the best rb in the world and considered Llorente as a world class striker? I think he was something dog or dawg.

He was one of my favourites. I remember him blowing his gasket cause someone posted one of his youtube compilation of the academy players he had made and threatened the mods he was going to sue this place because his videos were copyrighted material :lol:

thierrytheking14

Wondering why this thread has kicked off so much...I think it’s cos there’s genuine value and potential in this transfer hence the agitation. As a Scot (rangers/arsenal fan) I would say tierney is the real deal and I hope it happens for both of my clubs! Don’t think lb is even close to our top priority of ****e positions needing sorting out this summer (pretty much all of them apart from gk and strikers) but 20-25m for tierney is so worth it
Mate what are you doing talking about Tierney in here?

Stay on topic.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Sorry for off topic but, Napoli is negotiating Icardi deal foe about 60 mil. Doubt they have enough money to chase KT all in atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom