<

Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

We have grown men dressed in kits doing their weekly shop in the local supermarket here. I'm just glad that we don't get much of a summer so I don't have to witness it all year round.

blaze_of_glory likes this.
  2. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

If Tierney finished in the top 4 with us, that'd mean more to him then if he'd won all the 9 titles in a row with Celtic

3. Keplaz

Keplaz Well-Known Member

We don't have plastics anymore. Plastics support people who win things. Saying that our fan base seemed to expand after the Invincible Season. I was in sixth form then and the Arsenal shirts appeared out of the woodwork.

4. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

Nope. Can't think of anything off the top of my head that my club has done to shame me....

5. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Well-Known Member

Yeah, with a bit of time.

6. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

Give it a few years, and it will only be the steam engine enthusiasts left...

Keplaz likes this.
  7. dreams_gunner

dreams_gunner New Member

Should we really be wasting 25m on a SPL left back??

What's Grimaldo up to these days??

8. Hooplehead

More chance of him kissing your rusty sheriff's badge.

9. Hooplehead

Yeah, it is what it is, but it's my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  10. Hooplehead

You are ignorant to the size of Celtic, or how incredibly big we would become in that environment.

11. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Even if they joined after the invincible season, if they are still here now they are hardcore fans :)

Keplaz likes this.
  12. dj grutto

dj grutto Member

Sorry, but what is this guy doing here?

Ricardinho and Dregen57 like this.
  13. Hooplehead

Nope, not even close, kids a winner, would never be happy with your rediculous runner up spots that get celebrated like s trophy.

14. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

9 titles in a row with Celtic is worth a 6th spot in the premier league prob

15. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Vinai Venkatesham Stan Trusted

One thing I don't get though and never will, do you think it says something about the Scottish league that Celtic have won it 8 times in a row or what?

Like it's not even a challenge anymore, surely the players even realise that.

I'm not trying to be a dick but if I kept on winning a race over and over eventually I'd question whether I'm really quick or everyone else is just slow.

16. Steve Morrow

Steve Morrow Active Member

Never thought I world agree with a 'Sellick' fan on here but both Celtic and Rangers to be fair are massive in other countries.
    Here in Northern Ireland, depending on what side of the divide you are on, they are on a par with the big Premier League sides.
    If they did come to the Prem, it may take a while, maybe ten years, but they would certainly be competing for the top six after that, because of the fan base size and revenues they would generate.
    There are actually Celtic and Rangers fan clubs throughout the world.
    Just for the record I don't support Rangers, I look out for their results, because I have a lot of friends who do. I follow a local team, Glentoran, whos main rivals are Lingfield, who are like Rangers little brother, therefore I could never put my support behind them!!

Hooplehead likes this.
  17. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

People outside of UK don't even know what SPL is ffs

Ricardinho and Dregen57 like this.
  18. Nicenho

Nicenho Active Member

Not even close.

19. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

He was trying to be nice

20. Steve Morrow

Steve Morrow Active Member

Mainly because Rangers had their financial demise and dropped down the leagues.
    Rangers have only been back in the top league for two full seasons.
    The main race now is for Celtic to win ten in a row and Rangers to stop them as it has never been done before. Rangers won 9 in a row, from late eighties to late nineties. I think Celtic may also have won 9 in a row before but oul Hoople can correct me if I'm wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.