Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasard

Jasard No longer wants to #PlayAMNInMidfield

The SPL is beneath Jenkinson. Its a shame we let Bramall go, he might not have been too offended to have to go play there

2. Dont-panic

Dont-panic Member

My point exactly there are celtic fans saying on the one hand saying they don't need to sell him yet monitoring our site to find out if he, s any closer to leaving... Celtic are a selling club they need the cash they sell there best player every year...

Iceman10 likes this.
  3. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

The exact attitude which doesn't get a deal over the line which is very close to being done.

4. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

We only have to restructure the deal and we should walk away?

5. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Fair based on what mate? This a LB from a low reputation league we're talking about. We taking the risk. Would you be happy if we bought player from the Icelandic league for such a fee?

Sanis and Iceman10 like this.
  6. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

It's Arsenal that are being pricks, the selling team set the price, it's up to the team attempting to buy to either meet it or move on.

7. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

We've met it, just have to reconstruct it.

8. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

We want him.

9. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

He is one of the top LB talents in the world. 25 M is cheap in current market for those. We should have paid it long time go. Its worrying we can't even pay cheap prizes.

10. lamby22

lamby22 Well-Known Member

Xabi Alonso. Still raging at that one.

bingobob likes this.
  11. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Ornstein Defender

You are preventing his dream move. Pricks.

Ricardinho, Iceman10 and THunter like this.
  12. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

The player is keen on a move to Arsenal. Pretty obvious what has Celtic fans agitated here (unsettled player means less leverage). The player won't be fully fit until September. Trust me, Arsenal don't have to be in a massive rush here. Bothered Celtic fans don't concern me one bit. The only thing they've done in this thread is make me dislike Celtic when before I never even gave the club a second thought.

13. db10fan

db10fan Member

After 2 bids if true, definitely have to take a distance and approach other options, see if they can be done easier quicker cheaper.

Iceman10 likes this.
  14. Dont-panic

Dont-panic Member

I agree it's al relative.. If the boy was playing in a top league then yes worth the risk.. The problem is celtic fans are angry they let van dyke go so cheap...

15. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

We don't need the money, it's just our model to build players up and then move them on.

But we have other players we'd rather move on before KT, so unless the offer is exactly what we want he'll remain.

Ntcham is our most likely to move on this window.

16. Dont-panic

Dont-panic Member

So he, s one of the top left backs in the world... No disrespect back I've never saw Scotland qualify for any major tournaments and he can't get a game now that Andy Robertson is captain in the same position and won't shift him so how are we to increase his wealth to us as an asset if he, s still sitting on 12 caps in 4 years..

17. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

This is not true, stop listening to the same lies you've been told for weeks.

The price is £30m

If the price was £25m and you's bid £25m we would be negotiating the structure and Lennon wouldn't have said this earlier today.

Neil Lennon on Celtic rejecting Arsenal for Kieran Tierney: ‘The club’s valuation has not been met’

18. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Easily Triggered

I said one of the top LB talents in the world. Read it slowly and carefully before quoting me again.

19. Dont-panic

Dont-panic Member

What's hard to get we, ve followed the lad for a long time and put faith in the fact he may be a talented player... And are offering a price the board and the manager thinks is fair its called negotiating.. Its part of the process... You know like you did with the turnbull deal sometimes the buying club get a say as well..

20. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

Someone else will pay our price eventually and Arsenal fans will be kicking themselve in a year or 2, we've all been there, then again we've all been on the other end of that when our clubs stumped up the cash and got a dud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.