• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Fan #565489

Why so angry I've got faith in the manager as well I can assure you but you, re not going to influence me on his worth regardless what celtic want... If we want to negotiate the best deal for the club then that's the way forward.. Celtic are a selling club they do it every season.. As a safety net at not making the champions league... Demdele covered last years miss of the group stages..
Yes and our fate in the CL this season hasn't been decided yet, come back in for him at end of August if still interested.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
May as well buy him on deadline day to save paying his wages seeing that he is injured. If the rumoured 80k wages is to be believed then we will save about 500k in delaying this (taking into account the last couple weeks). Every penny counts.

How do we save 500k?

pacstud

Ahh, so all clubs in the world need to be interested in him so we can say the market is interested in him! Noted!

Now go and buy house for me you piece of ****.
Ad hominem? Such thin skin.
No, not all clubs. Are we in some polemic world of absolutes? You are disappointing me. I expected more from you than just flinging poo like a monkey.

pacstud

Tierney isnt taking a step down to sign for a West Ham or Southampton level club when he has the chance to achieve greatness at Celtic. Arsenal are a different proposition. A top club with top players.

Which other top teams have a pressing issue at left back? Man Utd was my goto but as others pointed out here Luke Shaw got United POTY. Sp**s maybe but they arent financially much better off than us and still have a young boy of their own and Danny Rose. Theyve more pressing issues. And lets not forget Napoli are interested but only if they sold their own left back which doesnt look like its happening.

Such bullshit reasoning. Every club has a different budget, different requirements, different moves that need to be made. We need a left back. Monreal is old and done and Kolasnic isnt good enough. Our defence leaked a ridiculous amount of goals last season and we rely heavily on full backs for attack. Weve a player who could do both. A player that will adopt to a high tempo physical league. And people want to pass that up? Board spend money! But not that money!. Logic fail.
Your string of assumptions may hold. More likely the money will say all. If the fees and wages were correct, the boy will play on Mars.

Ffs you’re slipping into incomprehensible.
You’re sliding.
You possessed much more balance and thought in the past.

Last month or so you’ve been snapping and rage posting. What gives?

You really need to cool down. You just come out as a angry little kitty with all this rage and attacks on me!

Wait, are you actually doing "I know you are but what am I?"

Cripes.

Iggy time :(

Your posts makes no sense. Go out for jog mate, cool down, come back and send me apology for your behavior in PM when you see that this is a no way to treat other people on the internet.

Tierney isnt taking a step down to sign for a West Ham or Southampton level club when he has the chance to achieve greatness at Celtic. Arsenal are a different proposition. A top club with top players.

Which other top teams have a pressing issue at left back? Man Utd was my goto but as others pointed out here Luke Shaw got United POTY. Sp**s maybe but they arent financially much better off than us and still have a young boy of their own and Danny Rose. Theyve more pressing issues. And lets not forget Napoli are interested but only if they sold their own left back which doesnt look like its happening.

Such bullshit reasoning. Every club has a different budget, different requirements, different moves that need to be made. We need a left back. Monreal is old and done and Kolasnic isnt good enough. Our defence leaked a ridiculous amount of goals last season and we rely heavily on full backs for attack. Weve a player who could do both. A player that will adopt to a high tempo physical league. And people want to pass that up? Board spend money! But not that money!. Logic fail.
I,ll take it by that ranting post you have a teirney shrine at home... Get a life we, ll pay what he, s worth or we move on..

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know there isn't much love for Celtic on here at the moment but I actually feel bad for them. They are a big club, held back from being a European superpower simply because of the Country they are from. There is something seriously wrong with football when a club like Bournemouth with crowds of 10k have more financial muscle than Ajax.
They should merge the Scottish and English football leagues imo. Why not?

Iceman10

Established Member
I know there isn't much love for Celtic on here at the moment but I actually feel bad for them. They are a big club, held back from being a European superpower simply because of the Country they are from. There is something seriously wrong with football when a club like Bournemouth with crowds of 10k have more financial muscle than Ajax.

The Premier League is a highly marketable product based on the style of football and competitiveness. One could say it is not fair, but I would still prefer money being shared across the PL quite evenly (to the benefit of Bournemouths), even if lifted up by the "Big 6", because that is better than a Spanish type structure where the lion's share goes to RM and Barca (at least that's the way it was a few years back, not sure if still the same).

LG10

He’s played in an absolute **** league all his career and has a worrying hip problem. Won’t have a proper preseason even if he signs. 25 M would be a record for Scottish football so it’s more than fair. This’ll happen soon I’d imagine, don’t even want him that much anymore though. Tired of crocks, we can’t afford kolasinac getting game time.

Celtic Fan #565489

He’s played in an absolute **** league all his career and has a worrying hip problem. Won’t have a proper preseason even if he signs. 25 M would be a record for Scottish football so it’s more than fair. This’ll happen soon I’d imagine, don’t even want him that much anymore though. Tired of crocks, we can’t afford kolasinac getting game time.
It's attitudes like this that get our fans backs up, you know absolutely nothing about KT so you shouldn't even comment, the way you speak you would think KT hasn't played at any other level above SPFL, which would be BS.

KT has played just as many games at a top level for us as Wan Bissaka did for CP, difference is Wan Bissaka's games came in EPL whereas KT's games came in Europe with the CL/EL and Internationally. He's proven himself in all of those games regularly standing out against teams of a far higher standard than your Bournemouth, Norwich, Brighton, Burnley etc.

You're lucky the price is £25M because if I has my way at the club I wouldn't be letting KT go for a penny less than £35M and even then we'd be robbed.

His injury problems are greatly exaggerated it's all BS.

It's attitudes like this that get our fans backs up, you know absolutely nothing about KT so you shouldn't even comment, the way you speak you would think KT hasn't played at any other level above SPFL, which would be BS.

KT has played just as many games at a top level for us as Wan Bissaka did for CP, difference is Wan Bissaka's games came in EPL whereas KT's games came in Europe with the CL/EL and Internationally. He's proven himself in all of those games regularly standing out against teams of a far higher standard than your Bournemouth, Norwich, Brighton, Burnley etc.

You're lucky the price is £25M because if I has my way at the club I wouldn't be letting KT go for a penny less than £35M and even then we'd be robbed.

His injury problems are greatly exaggerated it's all BS.
Sorry here was me thinking this was an Arsenal transfer rumour site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom