• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Why do I have a feeling Sp**s will come in for him soon?

Then they really do enjoy getting humiliated. I will almost start to feel sorry for them.

FPTdC3LMrhaymhkF7

Tomb Bombadil

Last season he missed quite a bit thorugh injury I saw. Anything serious?

I don't want to have another injury hampered player. With our squad I thought we could at least get past our injury problem. With Koscielny, Ramsey, Wilshere, Welbeck, Cazorla, Ox, Walcott all leaving it looks we "solved" that problem.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Last season he missed quite a bit thorugh injury I saw. Anything serious?

I don't want to have another injury hampered player. With our squad I thought we could at least get past our injury problem. With Koscielny, Ramsey, Wilshere, Welbeck, Cazorla, Ox, Walcott all leaving it looks we "solved" that problem.

Last season he missed a big chunk of the season. He had a double hernia operation so maybe that will clear up some of his fitness worries.

So he had a problem with his hip but also worryingly he has Osteitis pubis. Which is described as 'a painful, chronic syndrome that affects the symphysis pubis, adductor and abdominal muscles, and surrounding fascia'. 'If misdiagnosed or mismanaged, osteitis pubis can run a prolonged and disabling course.'

Which is quite worrying, but apart from last season his injury record was good. Played 170 games in about 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom