• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm over here praying the "first choice or bust" Emery comment was a bluff or something. Going into the season being forced to keep playing 5 at the back would be disastrous, I think at this point the only person at the club that wants us to keep playing that formation is Kolasinac :lol:

He didn’t say first choice or bust. He said “we don’t want now to go to the second line players” and he spoke about waiting/being patient. That could mean what you said (first choice or bust) or it could mean they’ll wait for as long as they can to get the first choice before moving to the second.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Well from this c**t comments seem they not sure of keeping him hopefully our club just make 3rd bid give 2 Installment 10M this year 15M next year so they can s**t the f**k up.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Fkn hell those are desperate comments to publicly make, makes it sound like he's refusing to train at this point.

African Flair

Can't blame Raul or whoever is in charge over this one, Celtic just being bitter and delays the deal. They have a fair deal if to sign off but being butthurt.

Ashybashy86

This all sounds to me like both clubs have reached an agreement, but Celtic want to drag it out to make it seem like they don’t want to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom