Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Hopeful fc. Honestly the guy head turned he want the move celtic need to stop being crybaby

2. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

That was Kaveh who said that again ffs, man can't keep away from us.

Sanchez11's ghost likes this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Yes trying hard after yesterday say the deal is stalled he having a mare.

4. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

This lad better be the Scottish Roberto Carlos.

One of the all time worst transfer sagas of all time, pure AIDS.

5. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Convinced I’ve lost ten years because of this myself , my nutsack is looking like sardines because of this saga.

Tourbillion likes this.
  6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

I never fully recovered from Ribery. Really thought he was coming here, despite him being barely linked.

krackpot likes this.
  7. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

I still get random cold shivers from Karim giving us the deuces on his private jet and following big jugs Jeiny.

8. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

One of the most tedious, boring sagas of all time. Almost as bad as the Nasri one of 2008.

9. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

Carlos was even worse Tham Monreal defensivly

10. Dont-panic

Dont-panic Member

There playing games, no-one was ever getting teirney because he,s injured and he would never pass a medical... So continuing to knock back offers raises the profile of celtic and the player... And saves his reputation to go on sale at a later date if he becomes fit

11. Aevi

Aevi Hale End FC Moderator

Celtic's asking price strikes me to be pretty reasonable tbh. Wish we'd just pay up and be done with it.

bingobob likes this.
  12. lufere7

lufere7 Well-Known Member

It seems we agree on the price but not the structure, if the problem is guaranteed add ons related to UCL it's understandable, but if the problem is they want the better part of the 25m on the first installment that's pretty unreasonable IMO. Thankfully reports seem to agree it's the former so we'll probably end up agreeing.

13. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

Cannot understand Celtic tbf 27 million is a fair price for Tierney.

14. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

Okay, so who’s gonna talk that Hooplehead guy off the ledge after our offer of ~21m + 4m in add-ons is accepted?

Dude was living every day on here for like 2 weeks just to rub his dream 30m fee in our faces.

15. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And untill today, we still haven't signed Tierney, so maybe he's right.

OnlyOne likes this.
  16. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Would £25m for a LB from the championship or league 1 be seen as fair? Because that's the equivalent level we're dealing with here.

People will be quick to slate the club for spending that amount on him if he flopped.

Garrincha and Token Yank like this.
  17. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

Not when you consider his quality is above the championship, he has won leagues albiet in a non competitive league but still has winning experience and has played champions league football against the likes of PSG and Barcelona. Not many league 1 defenders can say that.

NieThePiet and bingobob like this.
  18. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Many come up against bigger clubs in fa cup as frequently as the Celts play the big guns in the CL. I just don't see it.

19. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

This transfer makes no sense. If we were to believe the journalists, we sort of agreed the fee but the structure of it wasn't favourable enough for Celtic. Seems to me that that means it's almost done and you haggle about how much up front, how many instalments etc. Which is no big deal if you are a rich club like we supposedly are. It's not like they're asking 30 million more like the Zaha saga.

Yet here we are two weeks later with journos claiming we've pulled out, still playing an aging Monreal and a Bosnian plumber.

Get it done Arsenal. Our back line is a mess.

20. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

You never know if they're going to accept a transfer payment in Cotsco gift cards until you try it, mate.

We need to outsmart the s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.