• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
The closer this gets the more I've been seeing Celtic fans make a big deal of his injury. When they start saying he'll never walk again is when we know this is done. So anytime now.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If Tierney will come would that mean that Monreal will be shifted to a CB role? always thought he looked fine in that role.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If Tierney will come would that mean that Monreal will be shifted to a CB role? always thought he looked fine in that role.

At least in one game against Napoli they targeted the Monreal side with through and high balls and it looked horrible for us. Luckily they didn't score. Don't want to see that again, but of course Monreal can be okay backup still.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah I was reading all that too, they just can't work it out they genuinely thought we had absolutely **** all money.

When are they gonna accept that no one's gonna want to pay hefty prices for players from their bum league.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
You would think Chambers would be ahead of Monreal at CB? Maybe Monreal will be sold, no way can we sell Kola, not after his new hero status.

I dont know atm because we have Chambers Holding Mustafi Sokratis Monreal for the CB positions, but we only have 1 CB who is ready to start for us i think in Sokratis we are still a little bit short, but i think a lot will depend on how Chambers and Holding will do.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I was reading all that too, they just can't work it out they genuinely thought we had absolutely **** all money.

When are they gonna accept that no one's gonna want to pay hefty prices for players from their bum league.
turn out dealing with big clubs in spain and france are much easier than dealing with Celtic ffs this guy supposed to be our 1st signing :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont know atm because we have Chambers Holding Mustafi Sokratis Monreal for the CB positions, but we only have 1 CB who is ready to start for us i think in Sokratis we are still a little bit short, but i think a lot will depend on how Chambers and Holding will do.

Tbh I was all for selling Chambers but it doesn't seem to be happening and I don't see us using him as DM, so he has to take a CB role. Holding wont be ready until Sept and will need easing back. Not sure what will happen, maybe keep all 5 if we cant sell Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom