• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
"Celtic’s Kieran Tierney is among those [LB options] being regularly watched."

Zazu

I'd take him as an understudy to Monreal. Been very impressed with him whenever I've seen him for celtic.

Depressing as a Scot that we currently have two potentially top class left-backs in Tierney and Robertson but are ****e everywhere else.

Impact

Established Member
I'd take him as an understudy to Monreal. Been very impressed with him whenever I've seen him for celtic.

Depressing as a Scot that we currently have two potentially top class left-backs in Tierney and Robertson but are ****e everywhere else.

You're an Arsenal and Scotland fan? Tough break lad. Condolences.

Jm89

What's the point of this signing! Just another typical wenger singing we need an upgrad on Monreal rather then a understudy

Malky

Established Member

To be fair, we can produce a decent keeper! Gordon, Marshall and McGregor isn't to bad for choice. Oliver Burkes a top player aswel. But aye, everywhere else we are ****ing ****.

As for Tierney, I'd love him here. As @Tir Na Nog said, He's extremely talented!

Wiltord's left boot

Just been on a Celtic forum. Apparently we have no chance of signing Tierney due to his Celtic loyalties. They also reckon we will have no money to spend this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom