• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
£20m up front, £5m in gauranteed instalments and another £1m anytime Arsenal qualifiy for the Champions League in the duration of his original contract (next 5yrs) + 15% sell on.
Basically £25m + potentially £5m in addons + 15% sell on.

Quite steep for a SPL full back. Let's hope he delivers the goods.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like that £20m up front bit might be bollocks. Can’t see us wanting to pay that much up front.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not bothered about any sell on fee. If we get many years service from him it will be worth it. Its similar with the Ceballos loan having no option to buy, if its the only way to get a player you want and need, you just agree to it. Its not like we've jumped straight in with the Tierney deal, its been going on for weeks, just getting it completed is the main priority now. Pulling out due to a sell on fee would be plain stupid.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I feel like that £20m up front bit might be bollocks. Can’t see us wanting to pay that much up front.

Reckon the values are correct but the way the deals structured is put down wrong. Nobody can realistically knowsthe ins and outs just yet.

Probably be £20M+ £5M add ons. Maybe £15M up front cash. They don't need the money, they never spend that much during a single window. They can also add a sell on fee if they want, he'll be here for ages.

Goonger

welcome back slayer

If Slayer is a Rangers / Arsenal fan then he has good taste. ;)

Just trying to give a bit of info about his injury, which is worrysome to me. We all remember as Arsenal fans the likes of Diaby, Rosicky & Cazorla being a week or 2 away from training only for that week or 2 to last months.

It seems a similar thing is happening with Tierney.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
21235642f968234306a8bd646a007f63.png

This dude definitely sits in his own urine whilst eating a bucket full of Haggis praying to the ginger Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom