• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm saving money to go to Japan with the missus, but the following trip I want to take is going to Scottland with my dad. Maybe rent a good car and drive around some of the lovely roads you have there.
I don't live there but i recommend the Isle of Arran, stunning place. Spent many happy holidays there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I said my priorities for this summer were a LB, a winger and an advanced CM. CB if we had any change.

When you consider the club’s financial position, the lack of any big sales, and the quality of players signed: I think this might actually be a 10/10 window.

Pretty close to that, OTT from Luiz aside. For 5m I can't really complain as Kia will likely move him to China or Corinthians next season, so that doesn't block any new arrivals on the CB front.

Need to get Mustafi and Elneny out of the club for it to be a 10/10 window. Have given up on Mkhi leaving for any sort of fee.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What do you guys think?

5-B5-FB806-4656-4-C0-D-A119-C0-C1-CFC35601.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Best holiday I ever had was touring the Outer Hebrides - lovely scenery and super friendly people
Not an issue for you but i do encounter the odd, oh, he's English thing but the bitterness towards is overblown. In the main, very friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom