Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

The mood on Redcafe ladies and gents. And this is as it goes..

“If you said to me before the transfer window began that Kroenke’s Arsenal will have spent more than us and brought in the following players, I’d say you are on drugs!

Saliba
    Ceballos
    Pepe
    Luiz
    Tierney

Very good summer for Arsenal”

2. Halcyon Daze

Halcyon Daze Active Member

Hahahahaha....£25m in this window...Raul should wear a stripey jumper and a mask the robbing big dicked motherf***er.

Steps likes this.
  3. Arsenio Venger

Arsenio Venger Well-Known Member

Had to look up gormless

Vinci and American_Gooner like this.
  4. say yes

say yes To Sweet Soulful House Music

Celtic fans shouldn’t be too downhearted, their LB position will be settled for years now.

I can’t see any big club coming in for Boli.

5. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

Why bro? That's a very big fee for SPL player even in this day of crazy transfers.

6. GunnerUK

GunnerUK Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Are you not entertained..

NieThePiet, say yes, Pat Rice and 2 others like this.
  7. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Arsenal twitter is just as bad tbh.

8. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Then you’ve got the ones still coming to terms with their **** summer trying to make themselves feel better by playing down ours.

Why are Arsenal considered to have a better window than us?

They signed Pepe who still has question marks about him, for £70 Million. Ceballos on loan, who when we were linked everyone called him average and also a young CB prospect who joins next year.

If they get Luiz their defence will be just as comical. Tierney will either be a good player or average if they get him too.

IrishKookaburra likes this.
  9. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Tier 1 Height

All fan bases have fans that are completely unreasonable. Some fans think this window would be a 4/10.

10. rich 1990

rich 1990 Men's Rights Activist

I'm kinda on the side of Jury when it comes to Kroenke. Not a likeable man but when push comes to shove, he is backing us.

IrishKookaburra and ASIF like this.
  11. rich 1990

I'd give it 8. Not sure about Luiz but happy to give him a chance. Few more sales and maybe one more signing and we're looking at a 10.

thierrytheking14 and OnlyOne like this.
  12. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

Is now, wasn't before really. I wonder what has changed, maybe just missing CL three years in a row? Or Josh getting a new role and then in his dad's ear about funds?

13. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

John was merely using numbers that represent his true value, the transfer value is similar to Fifa ratings.

KT is Worth £30m coming from Scotland, but he'll be worth £60m by November, it wont mean he's actually a better player, the English market is just mental.

KT is a 76 rated players on Fifa 19, but after a season blighted by injury he'll most likely be a 84 on Fifa20 :lol:

Jury likes this.
  14. Camron

Camron Established Member

**** sake Raul had to wait till deadline day to allow the kid to secure his family’s safety and sell his property. Basically rescued this boy.

15. Steps

Steps Well-Known Member

Gotta say guys - really touches my heart to see how happy everyone is about this transfer. Trying to hold it together through tomorrow. :oops:

16. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Yep. Currently they are only on 8iar. I had a discussion with a Celtic fan when we made the first bid. He said KT should just stay only for 2 years to win 10iar, then he can go. When I said to him, what if you win it this year but don't the year after, will you ask him to stay another year?

Needless to say, he didn't know how to answer and just blabbed about how he was sure they would win it in next 2 years.

17. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

What they on about? They spent more than us 85M Maguire 55M Wan-Bissaka and 15M on James

18. rich 1990

People go on about last summer without mentioning Aubemayang from January. That's 130 million for last season and we're in a similar ball park this season. I don't think we can complain too much about the last 2 years. We're rocking and rolling big style.

19. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

He's doing what the vast majority believed he wouldn't. My stance long ago was always 'wait and see'. He's had to act like a responsible owner and he has. Still a man of highly questionable morals to say the least, though.

20. rich 1990

I told people i could be happy if given the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.