Kieran Tierney

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Bellerin lost his pace after he turned vegan and put on loads of wieght the other of season. Bellerin has lost that bit of timber during the seaso but his pace seems to gone indefinitely. Shame itsthe only atribute he had.

2. Gunner-Union

Gunner-Union Well-Known Member

the extra muscle he put on def slowed him and he cant for the life of him defend

3. Mitch

Muscle? He just got a beer belly and took several months of the season to shift the timber. Very unprofessional, how people want him as captain is betond me.

4. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

The last time i saw Bellerin he was really fast.

5. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

You're right, I'm only joking.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but tonight's game was very difficult to excuse, he was a complete bombscare.

I've seen plenty of players rebound after a bad start, but he's shown no footballing ability at all so far, all I see is a sprinter.

Enz__ likes this.
  6. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

Show me an example?

7. Hooplehead

Hooplehead Active Member

Will be tricky, they beat Seville and Zenit last year, but we're playing well.

That's if we even get by Cluj.

8. BaZZe

BaZZe Bitterswede

Bellerin was playing pretty great right before his injury i recall. 3rd most assists in the team and equalled Auba 2018/2019 league season despite being injured almost half of it. I'd say we are sorted at RB/RWB currently as long as he recovers and picks up where he left off.

9. Mitch

Couldnt defend to save his life though majority of opposition targetted that flank as they have been for years.

Token Yank and Gunner-Union like this.
  10. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

Sorry to be the combo breaker in a Tierney thread -

"Giving up a 10-in-a-row achievement to join Arsenal.".

Somebody help me. :lol::rofl:

11. ReasonableCelt

ReasonableCelt Active Member

It's been a foregone conclusion for most of the window in my mind that KT will be leaving, but it still felt like a sucker punch seeing it all over the media today. He's your future captain if he decides to stay in the long term, I guarantee it. I'll definitely pop in from time to time to see how he's getting on - shame it seems the majority of us Celtic fans who posted on here were idiots and left a bad taste in your mouths, we're not all bad, promise! :lol: Hope his recovery from the osteitis pubis problem he's had is smooth and he showcases what made all of us love him so much to begin with :) A lot of fans are hurting and gutted he's going but there's absolutely no doubt that he goes with all of our fan's best wishes and we'll all no doubt keep a wee eye on Arsenal's results in future.

salvat, Trilly, drippin and 10 others like this.
  12. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

13. JENSON_GUNNER

JENSON_GUNNER Well-Known Member

We'll take good care of him. Arsenal have needed a good left-back after Monreal's form has gone downhill.

Iceman10 likes this.
  14. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

Can't believe we got this done, incredibly happy about this

Tourbillion and Iceman10 like this.
  15. kopzilla

kopzilla Always Negative

Is he a Right Back or a CB?

16. avalonhse

avalonhse Well-Known Member

Could anyone pls explain why scottish is so obssessed with number 10?

Wryer likes this.
  17. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Professor of Twitter

18. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

Was Tierney like their Fabregas?
    I'm really surprised by this reaction tbh, we are not buying him cheap.

19. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Yes, basically he was a bit. But they've had a couple good youngsters in recent years haven't they?

20. Camron

Camron Established Member

Two team league. Winning the title was always a coin toss so not relevant in itself. When it’s a given you look for other achievements, so winning 10iar when your only rival was relegated for most of that time and is scraping to get back to competing is seen as an achievement.

They could basically scrap all other games and have Celtic and Rangers play two matches a season to decide who takes the title. Call it Emirates/Audi/IRN Bru cup and be done with it.

Would free the Scottish weekends to watch PL football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.