• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dembele went to Lyon for 22m Euros. Don't see why a 25 year old left back would go for anymore than 15m given the standard of the league.
He is 21 not 25. Secondly Dembele forced Celtics hand as he didn't want to be there anymore. Tierney has no desire to leave and Celtic have no need to sell.

Tom349

He is 21 not 25. Secondly Dembele forced Celtics hand as he didn't want to be there anymore. Tierney has no desire to leave and Celtic have no need to sell.

Yeah I don't know how I got in my mind that he was 25 but regardless he isn't going for anymore than 20m. The moment a big team comes calling for Tierney he is going to express his desire to leave, no different to Dembele or even his manager (Rodgers).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I don't know how I got in my mind that he was 25 but regardless he isn't going for anymore than 20m. The moment a big team comes calling for Tierney he is going to express his desire to leave, no different to Dembele or even his manager (Rodgers).
Okay then.

Hinderz

I am sure Nacho and Kola aren't their perfect lb's, but with our limited budget I can see them try and secure Nacho for another year, give Kola a go and strengthen elswhere, leaving Lb for the next window

if we had money, Nacho would be in warmer place already

now, if he wants to leave, club wont make problems this time, and we'll have to spend there too
It seems inevitable that we will sign Emery's mate Alberto Moreno from Liverpool on a free.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
It seems inevitable that we will sign Emery's mate Alberto Moreno from Liverpool on a free.

With Monchi on board that does seem pretty likely. I mean Tierney would be fantastic and longterm better than Kola, but also pretty expensive and Kola is doing a fine job right now. Going for a free Moreno instead of the Scotsman could save above 20m for another position and sounds very much like something Emery/Monchi might do with knowing the player and all.

Still would very much prefer Tierney, though.

ArsenalFever

One of the worst bumps I've seen in my life time on this forum. #EmeryOut
You sound like a guy whos seen it and done it.
First of all, if you can’t post something constructive, why post at all?
Secondly, only reason I posted this was because the odds are hugely in favour of an Arsenal transfer in comparison to the second favourites Leicester, which would generally mean that its “odds on” for an Arsenal transfer or he’s staying put, anything could happen of course, but they are good enough odds for me considering the lack of media stories linking us to him.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You sound like a guy whos seen it and done it.
First of all, if you can’t post something constructive, why post at all?
Secondly, only reason I posted this was because the odds are hugely in favour of an Arsenal transfer in comparison to the second favourites Leicester, which would generally mean that its “odds on” for an Arsenal transfer or he’s staying put, anything could happen of course, but they are good enough odds for me considering the lack of media stories linking us to him.

I once bumped a 3 year old Kylian Mbappe thread saying we should lock it because I don't think it's going to happen and I got like over 1000 deaths threats, people signed up just to send me Pm's.

If you're going to do it do it properly.

ArsenalFever

I once bumped a 3 year old Kylian Mbappe thread saying we should lock it because I don't think it's going to happen and I got like over 1000 deaths threats, people signed up just to send me Pm's.

If you're going to do it do it properly.
If I could explain to you how ridiculous that is to me reading what your saying.
I’ve got no qualms with “bumbing”, it’s just a post, don’t care how old the thread is lol

ArsenalFever

Because odds mean nothing. Haven't meant nothing for a very long time and people on the forum know this.

There were also internal docs from Celtic leaked saying he was not for sale this season IIRC.

Also, think how many people want Kola gone. They'll see this thread and send death threats to @OnlyOne
So if they don’t mean nothing, they mean something right?
Lol this is kinda funny, I used to own a forum, guess I should know better.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If I could explain to you how ridiculous that is to me reading what your saying.
I’ve got no qualms with “bumbing”, it’s just a post, don’t care how old the thread is lol

I'll stop being mean now. Basically odds aren't a good thing to post really since most companies change them to get more people to bet. In most cases they mean nothing.

ArsenalFever

I'll stop being mean now. Basically odds aren't a good thing to post really since most companies change them to get more people to bet. In most cases they mean nothing.
It’s fine post what you like.
Tbh, I have my own views on how odds work and stuff like that but I’ll respect your opinion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom