• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieron Dyer

baccy_man

Established Member
there is speculation on teletext club call that kierren dyer is on his way to us and that freddie is on his way out . i know that it is a phone call thing to make money . but they have had quite a few of these kind of things where they have speculated and things were right .
i have not phoned there number it is being shown on itv teletext.

stormtrooper

Re: kierren dyer

baccy_man said:
there is speculation on teletext club call that kierren dyer is on his way to us and that freddie is on his way out . i know that it is a phone call thing to make money . but they have had quite a few of these kind of things where they have speculated and things were right .
i have not phoned there number it is being shown on itv teletext.
yea i wouldnt believe all that **** on teletxt if it was the case we would have over 500 players in our squad by now :lol:

Asterix

Established Member
He'd be good in our squad, but not to replace Freddie. Freddie can stay for many years in my opinion. Plus Dyer would need to prove himself. He could be the sort of player Wenger transforms into something quality

AlexH

Spinksy said:
He'd be good in our squad, but not to replace Freddie. Freddie can stay for many years in my opinion. Plus Dyer would need to prove himself. He could be the sort of player Wenger transforms into something quality

Ermmm...no. Dyer is chavscum of the worst sort. The guy is a complete tool. He has some talent but not enough and it is far outweighed by his abysmally poor attitude.

Ratinho

Established Member
One day, people will actually look at Dyer's career, and what he does in games, and realise something.

He isn't even that good.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Ratinho said:
One day, people will actually look at Dyer's career, and what he does in games, and realise something.

He isn't even that good.

exactly. another case of having a blinder once a year and keeping a starting place based on that potential.

Florida Gooner

As if they don't have enough issues, Inter manager Roberto Mancini seems to want him for some inexplicable reason:
"We have sounded the player out about a potential move and currently we have an amber light," said manager Roberto Mancini. "We will do everything in our power to turn it to green".

(Corriere dello sport)

Canuck

Established Member
Has the world gone insane? I thought Mancini had more sense than that. Madrid bought the lame horse this summer and suddenly English players are in vogue. Everyone will want an English mf or D by next summer. :roll:

Ratinho

Established Member
It's Inter though, isn't it? They must buy players, whether good or bad, needed or not.

Wacky results too. Fergie says we draw too many, what would he think of 12 draws in 15? They'll probably go unbeaten and finish mid-table. :D

towelie

who saw their game against juventus?

they scored two in the last ten minutes to draw it

adriano scored a great goal

the dawn raids

Established Member
Dyer to Inter update, from tyne-talk:

"At the start of the week when this story first broke in Italy it was treat as unlikely, by the Italian media, possible but unlikely. Now in only four days it has moved to an almost nailed on certainty.

In fact Corrie della Sera are naming it as their most likely transfer for January.

Gazzetta della sport are ranking him a ten million (and this for a player that is failing to attract premiership interest)

La Stampa and La Repubblica both think Newcastle will receive Emre plus cash for the deal.

All of them though are more or less convinced that this move will happen, and several of them state that his representatives have already met."

if they get 10 million for Dyer Ill eat my hat.

awesomarsenal

Interjust want to excite their fans with some useless money spending to make up for the lack of silverware.....anyway dyer is a load of crap...and he is not extremely young

Smartly Dressed Morris

Dyer is **** and has to be the biggest under achiever in the English game. But he good at getting pissed and getting his knob out in public.....****** !

Top Bottom