• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

KLEBERSON

br02afc

I was reading the Gooner with my big fat Northern Pie today and it said that ugly prick from united, Keleberson has a 15 year old wife!

Is this true?

Allyboy

Established Member
I've heard that rumour too, if she has come across here that would explain his penetration problems since joining United :wink:

jamesnoza

i heard they have been together since she was 12 and they married on her 16th birthday its still wrong though hes like 24

brianfrance

Established Member
br02afc said:
I was reading the Gooner with my big fat Northern Pie today and it said that ugly prick from united, Keleberson has a 15 year old wife!

Is this true?

What a strange team MU is now :lol:

Unbeaten

ya, Rooney likes to bang old grandmothers, Kleberson has an 15 year old "wife", Keane who likes to hit down kids, howard with some sort of disease, rio the drug addict, ronaldo the crybaby umm.. who else?

Mark

Established Member
This should be in General Football Talk, but I'm not a Mod so I can't move it. Tragic eh?

JazzG

Established Member
What is even more sick is he has a child as well :shock

Allyboy said:
I've heard that rumour too, if she has come across here that would explain his penetration problems since joining United :wink:

eww ;) what a terrible joke :p

A

Anonymous

Yeah, it is true, but legal in Bazil.

And the united fans have the cheak to sing that song about Wenger...

kNiteMare

actually I do not understand what's the fuss with it. Every culture it's different and if theirs is like that you have to respect it. 15 yrs old got married all the time back in the past and now among the third world because of various reasons. Nothing wrong with it.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's disgusting. The 15 year old is not ready for
1)That sort of comitment, even if she thinks she is
2)She will miss a lot of her childhood and will need to grow u too fast
3)Her body might not be able to handle that sort of physical activities.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom