• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Knut Borch

• Thread starter GG
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2,350

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
well, if he's back-up for thomas myhre, he cant be good. i am one of the big believerrs in Arsène and his signings, even when they are unknowns but a trial for a ****in back-up to thomas myhre?? come on, Arsène.

asajoseph

Established Member
Another player I know sod all about. But a player that certainly makes me glad that Jens isn't out of contract in the summer.

kel varnsen

Established Member
hehe, kind of funny. borch plays for tromsoe, my local side. :) he is not terrible, but not nearly good enough for us. at least not yet....

alir77

From what i heard from a norweigan from Tromso, Borch (russian soup isn't it?) is hopeless on crosses!

sounds familiar

Marinello

I think he is third choice in the norwegian national team. We alredy have Germany's second choice, so I guess we have to do better than Knut Borch for our new goalie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom