• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kolo Toure: The Manager

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had I been a Wigan player, I'd be ****ing careful in training now. Kolo two footed Wenger in his first training session...

You can see what he meant to people up and down the country. Brendan here at 1:45 tells you all you need to know.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wigan fans now are we?

You love to see it, hope he does brilliantly...top guy, top player and I know he will be a top coach!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wigan fans now are we?

You love to see it, hope he does brilliantly...top guy, top player and I know he will be a top coach!

Pretty torn. Love kolo but have nightmares just thinking about Paul Jewel’s Wigan…

GDeep™

League is very weak
what is he doing at palace that is so special though? And I don’t see how Vieira is hated btw
Nobody said he’s doing anything special? He’s punching above his weight though, getting midtable with a young team, playing good football. Don’t forget there was a big transition after Hodgson left and a lot of senior players were out of contract and moved on.

It’s better than what Roy Hodgson was doing and Hodgson was getting a lot of love for his work. Palace is a hard job.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nobody said he’s doing anything special? He’s punching above his weight though, getting midtable with a young team, playing good football. Don’t forget there was a big transition after Hodgson left and a lot of senior players were out of contract and moved on.

It’s better than what Roy Hodgson was doing and Hodgson was getting a lot of love for his work. Palace is a hard job.
I think many thought Palace appointing Vieira was a big risk for both parties. It has worked out really well. Hodgson left behind an aged and wasted squad. You could see a bigger club coming in for Vieira.

Top Bottom