• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Konstantinos Mavropanos

329910.jpg

Nationality: Greece
56.png

Position: Central Defender
Height: 1.94 m
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2023​

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm unsure what to make of the rumors that he isn't mentally up for this level, but I guess we won't know until we plays more. Physically and technically he has looked good to me though. I think the best course of action with him will be to loan him out so he gets proper minutes, but he'll probably need to recover from his injury.

Feels like it's been ages since he's played.

nicky47

Established Member
Was so excited about Mavro at one point, crazy how things have gone for him with injuries. Do wonder what kind of player he would be for us now if he was fully fit... Shame.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Time to cut our losses. He's not going to make it here.

Saliba, coming in next season, already looks years ahead in terms of development & mentality.

Coupled with the fact that, should we find our way back into the CL, we'll be going after either Upamecano or Konate & you can see he has no room to manuveur.

Mustafi, God willing, will be sold which will leave Holding & Chambers primed to cover. Sokratis/Luiz are here to steady the backline with their cummulative experience eventually making way for the above quartet + Medley (if he makes it here).

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I'm unsure what to make of the rumors that he isn't mentally up for this level, but I guess we won't know until we plays more. Physically and technically he has looked good to me though. I think the best course of action with him will be to loan him out so he gets proper minutes, but he'll probably need to recover from his injury.

those rumors look spot on to me.
His body language is weird at times. likez he wants it, he has the talent, but there's clearly going something in that head.
Needs a loan, but I wonder if that is good for his situation.
probably the best to have him around, work on his mental side and see where it gets us this season. He's 5th option, maybe even 6th and I think it's worth keeping him and trying to figure it all out

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He cant be that far off since he's working with the ball in training right? Wont give up on him yet.
‘At least’ 6-8 weeks according to the club.

We need to send him on an 18 month loan in January.

Upsides- Big, strong, young, decent pace, Spartan, can read the game well as seen against United on his full debut I think.
Downsides-Mentallity (Not even sure if that's a thing) and injuries.
Verdict- Upsides clearly outway the downsides. He isn't first team yet and he is young so why worry about cutting him loose. Needs a loan.

StefanB

Biggest worry about Mavropanos is his injury record. It's not good at all. Can barely string together a couple of games before he's injured, and for his development it basically means he hasn't gotten any better since we signed him. If you take confidence into account aswell, I'd say he's worse now than what he was when he was signed.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Thoughts on his performance? Thought he understandably looked shky early on but improved as the game progressed. Good to see him back and hopefuly we`ll see more of him during the season. He has played worringly little football the last year and a half but still has some very interesting physical qualities.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Prefered destination for me: Bundesliga

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Better 2nd half he won't even preform well by keeping playing in reserve need a loan he clearly have good ability specially with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom