• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Still think there is a good player here. Can either be a strong squaddie or a player we should sell for a good profit. Reckon he's a better out and out defender than both Holding and Chambers tbh.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Hope he does well during his loan. Still sceptical he can make it here, but if he does well a relatively cheap sell with buyback fee & sell on percentage could be good for all parties. Allows him to continue his development and if he does step up massively we can get him for a moderate fee.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I remember him looking very good when he has played. I do believe he can become very good. Hope he keeps on, we sure could use him next season if he gets going.

StefanB

I remember him looking very good when he has played. I do believe he can become very good. Hope he keeps on, we sure could use him next season if he gets going.

Problems for him was always getting injured. Started getting fit, than boom injured again.

Has all the physical attributes needed. Mentally strong aswell. Just hopefully he'll keep working hard!

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
2:2 today away against Heidenheim.

Looks like he had another great game, but hasn't look perfect for the second goal from Heidenheim.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Mavropanos subbed off After 13 minutes due to an injury.

It doesn't look Good with his injuries..

Tomb Bombadil

Mavropanos subbed off After 13 minutes due to an injury.

It doesn't look Good with his injuries..
I read it's just a bruised hip and he could even play on friday again. I hope that's true. I guess NĆ¼rnberg could be his last chance for his Arsenal carrer.

Impact

Established Member
Mavropanos started to look good with regular minutes.

Still think there is big potential here. 6 ft 4, rapid, both footed, excellent in the air, strong in the tackle and can pass. If you're looking for raw attributes to work with, it doesn't get much better than that.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Those highlights looked good, we should keep him as a squad player for now & give him another chance with the squad rather then send him out on another loan. Give him games in the FA & Caraboa Cups.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Those highlights looked good, we should keep him as a squad player for now & give him another chance with the squad rather then send him out on another loan. Give him games in the FA & Caraboa Cups.
I don't he'll come good. I don't see anything special in him. The main reason I'll want him near the squad is to raise his value for a sale

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I don't he'll come good. I don't see anything special in him. The main reason I'll want him near the squad is to raise his value for a sale
He's still only rather young, plenty of time to show his potential. Enough time to give him another year or 2 to prove it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Have you watched a single Nuremburg game this season? Don't think so. So how can you see anything in him if you haven't actually seen him. Perplexing.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
We really are overloaded with gash centre backs at the moment.

I'd keep maybe Holding and Luiz and bin the rest. Why do we have so many anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom