• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Mavropanos started to look good with regular minutes.

Still think there is big potential here. 6 ft 4, rapid, both footed, excellent in the air, strong in the tackle and can pass. If you're looking for raw attributes to work with, it doesn't get much better than that.

True that. Kid has amazing raw attributes you could only wish for
I strongly believe his main problem is the jump he did from mid table Greek club to London. Not even in Greece did they find out about his talent and he was already gone to London.
some people are born to deal with a jump like that, but there's some who find it too much of a pressure to come that fast.
I do hope we find a way with him, would be a shame to just give up on such talent

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Get him out of here like Afobe and Bielik. Mavrapanos will probably have an okay career, but we won't miss him. These are the kind of smart sales we need to be making.

I'd add AMN, Holding and El Nenny to that list as well.

Possibly as much as 50m for 4 players that wouldn't start.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
After the impressive performance at Old Trafford, where he was MOTM together with Niles, i am indeed inclined to give him a chance here before deciding on selling.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Apparently he was very good for Nurnburg in the last game. The guy just needs a complete season of playing football, preferably in Germany again. I fail to understand fans who judge young players who haven't even been given a proper chance yet, especially defenders.

Same goes for Holding btw, with minutes under his belt I think he also has the basic attributes to be a good defender. Chambers is a different thing, not sure he's tall, strong or athletic enough.

truth_hurts

Boost his price to 10m and get rid. 20m for Mav and Bielik is the sort of business that this club needed to be doing a long time ago. Rid of holding for 15m plus and that's enough to buy you a Salibah, who actually could be elite.

Tomb Bombadil

Another good performance from him in the relegation battle against Ingolstadt. I think he's better at the ball than Chambers and Holding.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are people so keen to move him on? Thought you send players on loan to develop and then give them a chance. Recent months it seems many are keen to shift on Mavro.

truth_hurts

10m to put towards a cb who can improve us. Get him gone.

Him and Holding in fact. 25m plus for that pair would be masterful.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Why are people so keen to move him on? Thought you send players on loan to develop and then give them a chance. Recent months it seems many are keen to shift on Mavro.

Agreed. Get him a loan at a higher level for the coming season and see how he does. We'd get a couple of mill for him at best if we sell this window.

truth_hurts

Agreed. Get him a loan at a higher level for the coming season and see how he does. We'd get a couple of mill for him at best if we sell this window.

Why would we get a couple on million? League one players go for more. We sold Bielik to Derby for 10m based off one good season in League One.

I don't want Mavrapanos to be our 2020 Joel Campbell. Sell him whilst there is interest.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why would we get a couple on million? League one players go for more. We sold Bielik to Derby for 10m based off one good season in League One.

I don't want Mavrapanos to be our 2020 Joel Campbell. Sell him whilst there is interest.
Agreed levels off what we actually need to improve this shambles of a defense we have, my dead grandmother (RIH) can put up numbers or look decent in that league. Get rid of Him holding, Mustafi, Sokratis, all of them need to go I'm fed up with this mediocrity.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guys, he’s just been on loan to a team who needed a last minute winner to not get relegated to the third league in Germany.

He’ll be off on loan again next season in a higher league or be sold.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Benge says, that Werder is leading the Race for a Another loan from Mavropanos.

But Kicker just said, that his Medical at Stuttgart is Scheduled . Back to Mislintat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom