• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impact

Established Member
Should be seeking a loan move to Ligue 1 or the Bundesliga, even think the Eredivisie is step above the Greek league.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Are either of them in Europe. No concerns over the Greek league as long as he has European football.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Are either of them in Europe. No concerns over the Greek league as long as he has European football.
Panathinaikos are banned from Europe for FFP breaches, but AEK are in the Europa.

neimad

Just pick the right club for this kid. Don't Chelsea have a head of loans guy (although they do seem to farm out a lot)? I think we could do with someone in that role. There's so much at stake with these and can make or break a guys career.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just read that Werder want a defender, Per being at Werder last season might play a role here and also I think they wanted to sign him on loan when we first got him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Just read that Werder want a defender, Per being at Werder last season might play a role here and also I think they wanted to sign him on loan when we first got him.

yeah, but we are searching a fullback to cover Gebre Selassie and Augustinsson.
We have two CBs for the RCB position, but both are injured at the moment and not sure Mavropanos would be a starter here.

African Flair

Don’t send this guy to Greece, needs to be out of his comfort zone not sent back to it.
Besides being fit and play some football maybe that's just what he needs at this point. More concerned over their manager (don't know anything) than the league itself, can be a very good fit for him. We can't really tell.

Kingofthebongo

I remember arseblog mentioning that there have been whispers surrounding him mentally.
I wonder if there are long term concerns over his ability to make it here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom