Konstantinos Mavropanos (Loan)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

I wouldn’t trust any of these guys “information” after they “heard” that Leno wasn’t doing too well in training and Martinez has outperformed him back in August 2018.

American_Gooner and Artisan like this.
  2. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Ornstein said it on Arsecast.

3. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Just searched about this and this is what Ornstein actually said:

So the “mental” stuff must’ve come from these two buffoons, just like the Carrasco misinterpretation.

Artisan likes this.
  4. ggunner12345

ggunner12345 Active Member

don't think we will let him go on loan as Koscielny and Mustafi both might be leaving

5. Judasviking

Judasviking Active Member

6. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

[​IMG]

GDeep™ and Leo_ense_ like this.
  7. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

I dont think Movrapanos is considered ready for the first team by Emery, he will most likely go on loan.

8. Leo_ense_

Leo_ense_ Well-Known Member

The frustration for the transfer gods on A-M must be real. Marquis gone into hiding. Yousif the only one with the patience to persevere but he’s basically Jesus

9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

10. Sydney-Gooner

Sydney-Gooner Well-Known Member

A move to an upper table Championship side like Nottingham Forest could do wonders for him. Still think he can make it here.

Pepes blue pill and Fouz like this.
  11. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

He needs regular games at this stage. Would prefer him to move to the championship as for the most part there's very little difference in the standards between that and the PL nowadays.

Can't say I watch much of the Greek league but doubt the standard is very good when you get past the better teams (one of which he'd obviously be playing for).

12. 1CK1S

1CK1S Active Member

Need a loan to another EPL or Championship side to toughen him out. Still see a future for him at Arsenal

13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

14. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Should have sold this guy long time ago

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  15. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Too early he need to have good loan so we can get few millions from him

16. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Why?

17. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

Couldn't have sold him too long ago. He's only just now been at the club for 2 years as of last week (he was Mislintat's first find). He's missed too much time with injury to have gotten any opportunities. We really don't know what he can be just yet. He desperately needs to be loaned out so he can get playing time and develop. Then Arsenal can properly evaluate whether or not he has a future at the club.

m-due, NieThePiet, Vanfrothan and 5 others like this.
  18. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Really hope he gets a good loan. I remember being impressed with him when he arrived. Too bad with the injuries :/

19. Sapient Hawk

Sapient Hawk The Reason We're Out of Europe

This guy is well on the path to become Diaby Mk. II (a mythical player who will rescue our fortunes when he is fit but rarely is).

Cash in come the summer & go for actual CBs who can be called upon to make more than sporadic appearances during a campaign.

Tourbillion likes this.
  20. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

I don't recall seeing much talk about him being anything in particular aside from some hype after that Manchester United game after he first came to Arsenal. I think that he needs to go out on loan has been pretty much the consensus.

As for cashing in, until he has an opportunity to impress you're not really going to get anything for him. He's only making £25,000 a week, apparently, so he's not really costing anything either. So I see no reason to be hasty about making a decision on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.