Konstantinos Mavropanos (Loan)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

Another Mislintat blinder :D

That guy is so overrated.

2. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

Hopefully gets plenty of games under his belt and the loan goes well. Need to see what he's made of over a longer period than the few games he impressed in when he first got his chance. There's a player there but he needs an injury-free run.

3. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

He isn't going to make it here. Hopefully has a decent loan and cn be sold for a profit. Anything over 5m would be most welcome.

4. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

If he's going on loan there must be another CB on the verge of joining, because we're leaving ourselves with only 4 fit CB's for the remainder or the season and Holding is just off the back of a serious injury.

Red London and zilfy like this.
  5. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Can see any loan turning permanent, looked good in the one, possibly two games I've seen him in but wouldn't be surprised if he makes a move back to Greece at some point.

Hope I'm wrong.

6. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

And how do you rate him? You're going to training?

Looked promising in the begining. Than too much injuries. Should have been loaned out earlier, but I think injuries were a problem.

pigge likes this.
  7. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

Mavrapanos cost under 2M. It’s not the sort of transfer he should be judged on.

No one is transfer Jesus who’ll hit home runs with every purchase. He had an incomplete time here where he was seemingly in control for one maybe two transfer windows.

8. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

Yeh, Holding is looking like he's a write off performance wise until next season basically.

I'm obviously willing to give him time but imagine if we have to rely on him in a EL semi final against Inter or something... We are one injury away from having to decide between Mustafi and Holding

9. Beksl

I meant the supposed scout guru Mislintat.

10. Beksl

We brought him in precisely because of that kind of transfers thou. The glorification of Mislintat on here was quite over the top at times. He did a decent job but nothing spectaculr while here imo.

11. Tosker

Tosker Hates Foreigners

12. 1CK1S

1CK1S Active Member

Why???

After next season if there is no improvement then yes, now heck no. A loan move will be good for his confidence going into training camp next season.

13. #Davido

#Davido Member

Were better off finding a championship club for him.

14. Marjorie

Agreed

Just noticed this German club is in their second tier. Championship would've made more sense if we're letting him go to that level.

#Davido likes this.
  15. Marjorie

Mkhitaryan on the ad banner that popped up on that article - how funny seeing as he's out on loan himself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.