• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I now realise that, thanks.

Imagine if Sven can have us assembling a team of top class players and challenging the big boys. I'm only now starting to realise how impressive it was for Dortmund to challenge the Bayern dominance for as long as they did.

Not only the Bayern dominance but they ruled Europe for several months. Had anyone in their pocket for long patches. Absolute monster under Klopp and still very much a fearsome side under Tuchel but it was a constant downward spiral, unfortunately.

However, to much extend it wasn't there fault, honestly, but the excessive gap in available cash to all the big players

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hope so, would like to see how he does against Vardy.
Will destroy the *****. Personally I’d love to see Big Mav up against Messi and Ronaldo.

Big season for us next year. Remember that season when Ferdinand-Vidic conceded 3 goals at home all season in the league or something ridiculous like that? Mav will beat that.

Stannis

I think Mahrez will be a bigger issue for him than Vardy. Everyone knows what Vardy will do, just a matter of being alert to it, but Mahrez has those moments of genius that can roll over any defender in the league.

Plus Mahrez will know this his last big audition for a summer move. I expect to be up for it. Okazaki is also deceptively good in the air, another thing to watch for.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not only the Bayern dominance but they ruled Europe for several months. Had anyone in their pocket for long patches. Absolute monster under Klopp and still very much a fearsome side under Tuchel but it was a constant downward spiral, unfortunately.

However, too much extend it wasn't there fault, honestly, but the excessive gap in available cash to all the big players
We have often ruled Europe for several months. Unfortunately it never coincided with the end of the season.

Stannis

c3b48cb110ce8dc071753fef5ab82035_XL.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'd expect a red if that happened against us tbh. It's not what you want but it's a mistake to learn from, next time he'll know that at the top level you can't dwell on the ball like he did.

He's young, it happens. On to next season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'd expect a red if that happened against us tbh. It's not what you want but it's a mistake to learn from, next time he'll know that at the top level you can't dwell on the ball like he did.

He's young, it happens. On to the next game.
You might expect it but you wouldn't get it. It was stupid but he wasn't the last man and the guy did go down very easily.

IslingtonBornandbred

He's young, it happens. On to next season.

I've just been reading on a referee forum. Place where qualified referee's discuss decisions etc. The majority there say it's a yellow.

Aevi

Hale End FC
You might expect it but you wouldn't get it. It was stupid but he wasn't the last man and the guy did go down very easily.
Holding was barely level and off to the side, and Mavro not only tripped him but pulled at his shirt. There's definitely reason to give a red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom