• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would be screaming for a red if it happened to us but would then calm down and begrudgingly accept that it was probably a yellow. That one could go either way each time it happens.

We never get those kind of decisions.

It's a shame because that could have been his Varane v Messi moment. Imagine big Mav just eating up the yards on Iheanacho? and calmy winning the ball back.

IslingtonBornandbred

I would be screaming for a red if it happened to us but would then calm down and begrudgingly accept that it was probably a yellow. That one could go either way each time it happens.

We never get those kind of decisions.

Yeah, not taking away from any errors before the red but the actual foul wasn't a red by law according to the ref nerds on their forum.

"Yellow for me! Next!"

"Never a red......poor refereeing."

"I'd want to see it from other angles before agreeing, but from that video it looks like a caution."

"I agree. Yellow every time. Not DOGSO - Denying Obvious Goal Scoring Opportunity".

Don't know the rules on appealing but if that's appealed and the refereeing community are so sure it's a yellow, I'm guessing the appeal would be successful.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Harsh or not that give away was childish. What the AM rashly giveth, it rashly taketh away. Boy never stood a chance.

In a few days he went from our starting XI to being sold.

We hardly knew thee.
:lol: Sums it up. You can't get more fickle than a football fan.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, not taking away from any errors before the red but the actual foul wasn't a red by law according to the ref nerds on their forum.

"Yellow for me! Next!"

"Never a red......poor refereeing."

"I'd want to see it from other angles before agreeing, but from that video it looks like a caution."

"I agree. Yellow every time. Not DOGSO - Denying Obvious Goal Scoring Opportunity".

Don't know the rules on appealing but if that's appealed and the refereeing community are so sure it's a yellow, I'm guessing the appeal would be successful.
Referee forums ffs internet.:lol:

CJJ

Established Member
Is this guy worth any consideration? He's set to return now just as we're having a defensive crisis.

He looked promising last year and its not like the defense can get any worse.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He played at OT and got sent off somewhere. Other than that and that he's Greek I know nothing about him.

Can't be worse than Xhaka or loaning Cahill.

TornadoTed

Established Member
It will be nice to have 4 central defenders available again. Unfortunately only Sokratis is match fit at the moment and it could be a while before all 4 are up to speed.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Is this guy worth any consideration? He's set to return now just as we're having a defensive crisis.

He looked promising last year and its not like the defense can get any worse.

Looked Impressive when he played last season other than the silly foul at Leicester that saw him pick up a red. I think chambers partnered him in all his appearances and they looked pretty solid for the most part.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Strong and with great attitude. A young centre-back who is scared when he first emerges might or might not improve but one starts off confident prepared to mix it with the big boys - he was unfazed by Fellaini et al - stands a great chance of making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom