• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Looked shaky, poor positioning in one instance that could be costly.

On the other hand he was imposing, good heading and good with the ball.

He missed all season, lacks match fitness, lacks experience and was thrown in the fire next to a RB Mustafi in our shaky defence. Plus on an away ground. I am giving him benefit of the doubt.

Was ok, rightfully nervous...Every Arsenal player was. His now got a bit of game time under his belt, Lets get behind him and give him the benfit of the doubt for a while. Lets see what he can do before the end of the season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Looked shaky, poor positioning in one instance that could be costly.

On the other hand he was imposing, good heading and good with the ball.

He missed all season, lacks match fitness, lacks experience and was thrown in the fire next to a RB Mustafi in our shaky defence. Plus on an away ground. I am giving him benefit of the doubt.
I thought he was pretty good all things considered. Was subbed at the right time though,.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not surprised by his average performance you can't expect from a guy to preform that he never get miniutes this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Shaky last night but it's to be expected having not played. I'd have liked to see more if him and Medley this season given our CB woes. He needs to think more about positioning and stop getting drawn to the ball. Per needs to have a strong word or two.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Thought he did quite well. Not easy being thrown in to a tough away game almost one year since he last played senior football. Wasn`t tested too much but is good in the air, has a good pass on him and we know he`s quite quick. The siuation with Gray in the first half showed his inexperience though, should go on loan next season as he needs to play games consistently.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Shaky last night but it's to be expected having not played. I'd have liked to see more if him and Medley this season given our CB woes. He needs to think more about positioning and stop getting drawn to the ball. Per needs to have a strong word or two.
who?

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Similar to when Koscielny played for the first time in months, he didn't quite look up to speed.

I think Emery made a mistake not giving him more game time in the last few weeks (even as a sub), as considering our defensive options it was always likely he'd be called upon

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was OK. Nervous at points but sturdy otherwise. I'd like to see him in more games when appropriate.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Similar to when Koscielny played for the first time in months, he didn't quite look up to speed.

I think Emery made a mistake not giving him more game time in the last few weeks (even as a sub), as considering our defensive options it was always likely he'd be called upon

Tough to say if it's a mistake. We don't know all the details a manager knows. There might be some minor injury problems or just haven't been good or solid in training yet.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Happy he got a chance. I was not too impressed with how he performed, though, but I understand he would need some time. Hope he improves as he gets more gametime ahead of Mustafi.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He didn't set either game alight; but given the lack of playing time and the way the team around him is playing, I think you'll find that if you compare him to successful Arsenal centre-backs of the past at his age - there is reason for hope.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just sad we're essentially having to throw him into the fire because of our options at the back. Still rate him a better option than Mustafi. Inexperienced no doubt but I'd rather concede due to inexperience than because the player in the position is 3 brain cells too many of being completely brain-dead

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see him in a back 5 with AMN Sokratis Kos Mavro Kola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom