• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Konstantinos Mavropanos (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
That's peanuts really but at least we got the sell on clause. Good luck to him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Up to 5m is poverty. Its basically giving him away.

People were praising how Arteta and Edu got rid of dead wood. They paid them off to leave.

Again we are getting rid of players we deem not good enough but we are getting nothing back in return.

Poor management and business. It goes to show how incompetent these guys are. Should have been closer to the 10m mark.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Reminder for all the transfer budget mathematicians that it's a 500k loan fee. Only permanent if they stay up.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Up to 5m is poverty. Its basically giving him away.

People were praising how Arteta and Edu got rid of dead wood. They paid them off to leave.

Again we are getting rid of players we deem not good enough but we are getting nothing back in return.

Poor management and business. It goes to show how incompetent these guys are. Should have been closer to the 10m mark.

If someone isn't prepared to offer that amount then how the **** do you expect to get that amount?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If someone isn't prepared to offer that amount then how the **** do you expect to get that amount?
You negotiate. They clearly wanted him and he suited the club. The question I ask is for them to find an alternative who was equally as good and knew the club and had little adaption to deal with, how much would that have cost? 3m? 3.5m? No much more.

Again it's poor business. You may see it as good but I see it as unimpressive. Nowadays you couldn't buy a non league footballer for 3m fs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You negotiate. They clearly wanted him and he suited the club. The question I ask is for them to find an alternative who was equally as good and knew the club and had little adaption to deal with, how much would that have cost? 3m? 3.5m? No much more.

Again it's poor business. You may see it as good but I see it as unimpressive. Nowadays you couldn't buy a non league footballer for 3m fs.

You don't think we negotiated? :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom