• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

All the attributes we need, perfect fit next to Mustafi. Not yet, of course, but I had a vision last night, and now I’m all set ;)
Wonder what music Sven puts under his video's to impress Wenger.

sil007

Put him on starting 11
Cant be worse than our current , while giving him valuable experience

c00lguy

Where did it go downhill? He started the season playing exceptionally well even if the team was poor. Lately he's made a tonne of individual mistakes and he hasn't played well at all.
Is it that small injury he had?

Onroad

Where did it go downhill? He started the season playing exceptionally well even if the team was poor. Lately he's made a tonne of individual mistakes and he hasn't played well at all.
HwmB7t7krGnao.gif

zhaggy

Confusing post, made me laugh though.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Any word on how this lad is progressing? Is he still involved with the first team squad in training?

Was wondering if we'll maybe see him in one of the remaining league games (Huddersfield, when it's likely to be a dead rubber).

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Any word on how this lad is progressing? Is he still involved with the first team squad in training?

Was wondering if we'll maybe see him in one of the remaining league games (Huddersfield, when it's likely to be a dead rubber).
He's been injured recently, from what I know. Could be wrong though.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Hope we get to see him get his debut in the league. Mustafi is a useless cvnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom