• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzard

According to greek media, we have signed 20 year old CB Konstantinos Mavropanos from PAS Giannina for 2,3 mio € and loan him directly to Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga.
The Player had his breakthrough in the first division, starting in 14 of 15 games and scored 3 times.
Maybe Diamondeyes first gem?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit like a Chelsea/Vitesse move, as bad as i think these moves are for smaller clubs and th game in general it's probably prudent on our part to try and unearth some De Bruyne's and Lukaku's of our own on the cheap.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good height, impressive build for 20.

Looked reasonably mobile in the one goal celebration I have seen.

Providing he isnt one of these rare defenders that asks to come off every other game will be our best defender in 10 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope he start with Werder Bremen if he put very good performance he'll have good chance to start here.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think these are the type of signings we will see more of now we have Mislintat. We cant compete for top players so get them before they become top players and loan them for regular games before bringing them to PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think these are the type of signings we will see more of now we have Mislintat. We cant compete for top players so get them before they become top players and loan them for regular games before bringing them to PL.
we are rich club we can compete with top players if we want to, but we also have to sign cheap young players because they could be very useful in future.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's 6ft3 so he's already a better option than our other CB's.

Dwarf city back there.

Reactions: BBF

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
People on Twitter reflecting negatively regarding this signing which they shouldn't. We could loan him to the Bundesliga where he could pick up vital experience and come to us a better player for it. Who knows maybe potentially have similar impact to what christensen is having for Chelsea at present.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
we are rich club we can compete with top players if we want to, but we also have to sign cheap young players because they could be very useful in future.

Sure we have to buy cheap players too but getting top top players is not just about money, clubs like City, Utd & Chelsea have far more to offer a player than we do. This season will probably be the 2nd in a row of not qualifying for CL (we wont win EL either) so all PL top clubs can offer more than we can and give them better players to play with. Being rich and being one of the top PL clubs are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom