• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kostas Manolas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I’d take one of those robotic vacuums over Mustafi.

I'd take this 1960 Electrolux over Mustafi.

prettyquirky2.jpg

Zaza

Nah. He hasn't progressed well at all. No big club has been after him after all these years.
Not worth the money. Konate, etc are what we need.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A lot of question marks over him, why hasn't a big club ever taken a chance on him?

Tir Na Nog

That being said I do love the mentality a lot of Greek players seem to have. I think a smart strategy would be to sign less Albanians and more Greeks!

Actually I should do a map of Europe which nations have the required mentality and which don't.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's good, but not the type of defensive leader and reliable (performance or injury-wise) player that will solve our defensive issues. It would have to Manolas plus one. Would much rather just go very big on one centre back than buy a very good cb like Manolas.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
For that reason Im surprised we arent looking at Orban (Leipzig & Hungary captain. 7.4 whoscored 3 x MOTM in 18/19)

I mentioned Orban last summer and was widely ridiculed and mocked for it. Not a household name outside Germany and Hungary, but a really good player and a leader.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

That being said I do love the mentality a lot of Greek players seem to have. I think a smart strategy would be to sign less Albanians and more Greeks!

Actually I should do a map of Europe which nations have the required mentality and which don't.

Never heard of any famous Irish player? Is there any, seriously?

Shush, what do you know in that lost island there.

Tir Na Nog

Never heard of any famous Irish player? Is there any, seriously?

Shush, what do you know in that lost island there.

Not much just George Best former Ballon d'Or winner, Roy Keane arguably the greatest captain in PL history, Liam Brady Arsenal and Juventus legend, Pat Jennings one of the all time great goalkeepers and David O'Leary Arsenal record appearance holder. I'm sure Xhaka is better than all of them tho. ;)

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Not much just George Best former Ballon d'Or winner, Roy Keane arguably the greatest captain in PL history, Liam Brady Arsenal and Juventus legend, Pat Jennings one of the all time great goalkeepers and David O'Leary Arsenal record appearance holder. I'm sure Xhaka is better than all of them tho. ;)

I am talking about current time, not some historic figures of ancient times.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I am talking about current time, not some historic figures of ancient times.

To be fair, you did say "never," which means, like, ever.

But Arsenal and Manchester United history aside, I would think any Arsenal fan should have heard of players such as Everton's Seamus Coleman, Wolves' Matt Doherty (an Arsenal fan himself) and Jonny Evans of Leicester City.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A Mustafi level player. I guess we don’t lose nothing by getting rid off one and bringing in the other and hope he works out.

Don’t know why we can’t find a young CB, when West Ham can sign Diop, or Dortmund can sign guys like Akanji, Diallo and Zagadou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom