Krystian Bielik: Does He Have a Future Here?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Aevi, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Aevi

Aevi plz no more 343 Moderator

Might be a very short-lived thread but it seems like Bielik might be willing to stay (and extend) if we integrate him into the first-team squad. If we're really considering Aribo, then Bielik is surely good enough for some sort of role here. Could be good business to give him Elneny's spot.

2. THunter

THunter Are you not entertained? Trusted

He should do, keep him as an option at CB and DM and sell Chambers.

3. Rex Banner

Rex Banner Welsh Dialsquare Trusted

Bielik is better than Aribo, he deserves a PL loan at least although I wouldn’t object to seeing him back at Charlton in the Championship.

say yes, celestis and Aevi like this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

When does his contract ends?

5. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Didn't watch Charlton at all except for the final. My three Charlton supporting firends can't sing his praises high enough and said he is far too good for this level.

I want Bielik to given a chance here and I don't want another Bennacer and Jeff type of sale coming back to haunt us.

say yes, celestis, Aevi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Looks a big talent. Emery probably ain't got the gumption to give him a shot though.

Sapient Hawk likes this.
  7. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Next summer.

8. yousif_arsenal

so it's decision time for us either sell or keep him and give new contract.

say yes likes this.
  9. pigge

pigge Well-Known Member

I'd like to extend get a loan to for him

say yes and Rex Banner like this.
  10. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

Time to get a real good look at him in preseason and see how good he is. If he is on par or even slightly below Elnenys current ability (which wouldn't be too hard) integrate him and offer him a new deal.

Let him play league cup, a few Europa league games and sub appearances.

We need to hope with this group of young players that some make it.

He is young at 21 however he has had a few loans and it's about time he should be showing more or less his level. Otherwise it's going to be another Calum Chambers were he signs young has about 4 loans and by 24 he's still the same player.

11. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

Bielik was converted from CDM and found success at CB. Whilst Chambers is converted from CB/ RB and found success at CDM.

say yes and Mark Tobias like this.
  12. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

This guy came in with huge praise and apart from the injruy I have only heard good things since his arrival. Actually surprised he hasn't been given more of a shot but I am all for doing it now.

13. 14Henry

But Belik has featured more for Charlton as a midfielder no? Haven't seen any of Charlton this year but looking at the match line ups while he has featured in defence a fair bit seems more games in midfield.

So basically Chambers and him are the same. Can play both positions. However unlike Chambers we would hope that Bielik makes one of the 2 positions his own.

14. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

A colleague at work is a Charlton fan and says he's far too good for the level he's playing at currently and that he could easily become a top player in the Premier League.

say yes and Rex Banner like this.
  15. Rex Banner

Bielik is more of a midfielder.

16. Rex Banner

He needs more game time than just a few cup appearances and EL games. He needs regular football and he’s good enough to get it.

We should be able to sell him on an extension if we get him a good loan.

He’s already talked about wanting to play in the Bundesliga one day, I guarantee that if we bring him back and give him a few games here and there we’ll lose him on a free to a Dortmund or Leverkusen next summer.

17. yousif_arsenal

Bielik is type of midfielder that most PL teams want tall and strong good with the ball don't about his passing and pace but if it's good then he should stay here

say yes and Maybe like this.
  18. Rex Banner

Passing has been his most surprising attribute the last year imo. His all round technical game has come on leaps and bounds.

19. yousif_arsenal

man i know its league 1 and the quality there is poverty but this guy look has everything to be top midfielder we should consider keep him and be part of the squad of next season or loan him to PL club or bundesliga.

BenTal, NieThePiet, say yes and 2 others like this.
  20. 14Henry

Yeah but if we are planning to loan him out again why would he bother signing another contract with us?

He will look at Sancho and say Ok I'm hitting 22 and my club Arsenal still don't think I'm good enough. They keep sending me on loan yet walks in Guendouzi at 19 and plays about 40 games.

Maybe I'm best starting fresh somewhere like in the Bundesliga, earn a few more € and go down that route.